Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

erkennungsmarke Auschwitz gross rosen any help?

Article about: Hello all, i have a chance of buying 2 EKM's from a collector. He has a lot of original stuff, but EKM's is a market on it's own. He has these for several years and recently found them back

?

Default erkennungsmarke Auschwitz gross rosen any help?

Hello all, i have a chance of buying 2 EKM's from a collector. He has a lot of original stuff, but EKM's is a market on it's own. He has these for several years and recently found them back and is willing to let them go (maybe, he's not quite sure yet..). I only collect orignal items, and i know there are a lottttt more fakes out there than originals (if there even are?). I hope i can find someone who knows where to look for and who can help me decide. what are the + 's en de -'s on these tags. critics, don't hold back, these are not mine yet, so i would love to hear all opinions!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    There are a couple of "sticky" threads directly above this one, they would be a good place to start to learn a little about erkennungsmarken.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

thank you sir, i know, i've read almost every post on the internet on these tags (even more) i have some in my collection which i know they are real, because i mostly buy them with 'diggers'. But these are from a normal collector who bought them years ago, so i really don't know..any help is most appreciated. greetings, Matthias

?

nobody else has an idea? i've read almost everything on this forum but i have no idea about these.. some out there who knows more? I also believe the auschwitz is fake, but what about the gross rosen? on another forum i had a member saying there's a fair chance this is a good one. someone who can tell me more?
    greetings,
    Matthias

Please repost the photos according to the guidelines set in this thread.
    http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/erkenn...uncements.html
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    I do not see anything wrong with the fonts used in Gr. Ro. one, but I don't see any wear in the cord holes either.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello,

the Gross-Rosen is good.
    The Auschwitz brand I think it is a copy. This I know only in current form.

?

thank you sir, next time i'll add pictures differently. I had the same idea, the auschwitz was too good to be true i guess i will buy the gross rosen (if the price is okay) i have no idea what these go for lately? i think it will not be cheap, but i would love to have it in my collection. I'm happy you guys helped me out here!
    greetings, Matthias

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Please repost the photos "In this thread" according to the guidelines set in this thread or it will become useless in the future.
    http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/erkenn...uncements.html
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Please.
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-09-2015 at 09:10 PM.

?

Default new pictures

Name:  P1240123.JPG
Views: 251
Size:  46.4 KBName:  P1240124.JPG
Views: 166
Size:  47.5 KBName:  P1240125.JPG
Views: 174
Size:  32.5 KBName:  P1240126.JPG
Views: 185
Size:  47.2 KBName:  P1240127.JPG
Views: 171
Size:  52.0 KBName:  P1240128.JPG
Views: 215
Size:  49.8 KB

Quote by HxCMDP View Post
    ...I only collect orignal items, and i know there are a lottttt more fakes out there than originals (if there even are?).
    I have yet to meet anyone who only collects fakes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast