Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Is this Erkennungsmarke original?

Article about: Let me hear you guys what you think about this one. So thin it was flexed by the stamping machine. If original, why; if fake, why? I already know the answer, just interested in your opinions

Default Is this Erkennungsmarke original?

Let me hear you guys what you think about this one. So thin it was flexed by the stamping machine.

If original, why; if fake, why?

I already know the answer, just interested in your opinions.

Is this Erkennungsmarke original?Is this Erkennungsmarke original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Erkennungsmarke original?
    P
    Many

I have not seen one to the 11th Kompanie before although the unit did exist, the fact this one is in alu not zinc and the fact it has been bent when stamped makes me suspect it is a recent manufactured item.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    I have not seen one to the 11th Kompanie before although the unit did exist, the fact this one is in alu not zinc and the fact it has been bent when stamped makes me suspect it is a recent manufactured item.
    Nope not alu, stainless.

One more.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Erkennungsmarke original?   Is this Erkennungsmarke original?  

Then you have the advantage of knowing where it was found, or made?

If id seen it on an fair or a flea market i would say its fake. However ive personaly found it on a soldier in april. Mixed german and croatian volounteers.

What i know now that mostly croats have these stainless ones, however dont know why.

Ill post more pics of the stainless ones from the gravesite, there were 45 soldiers behind a church; all in coffins.

One of the croats had the EM on top of the coffin, and it wasnt split in 2.