Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Erkennungsmarke (SS Grenadier-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Abteilung 15

Article about: Dear Members! I have found anothoer SS dog tag on the internet, and I would like to ask for your help in connection with it. I have found other dog tags from the same unit in forum, but I st

?

Default Erkennungsmarke (SS Grenadier-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Abteilung 15

Dear Members!

I have found anothoer SS dog tag on the internet, and I would like to ask for your help in connection with it. I have found other dog tags from the same unit in forum, but I still have doubts with this item. Because of the problem, what Matt had mentioned, why Grenadier-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Abteilung and not Bataillon? Most of the sources mention Batillon not Abteilung.
    This dog tag is similar to the others, the letters, the numbers...but I'm not sure.
    And it's a bit strange for me, that the number of the solider is very low, 48...
    You can see the item on the first and secont photo.

What do you think?

Thank You very much!!

Regards
    GAbe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Erkennungsmarke (SS Grenadier-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Abteilung 15   Erkennungsmarke (SS Grenadier-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Abteilung 15  

Erkennungsmarke (SS Grenadier-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Abteilung 15  
    Attached Images Attached Images Erkennungsmarke (SS Grenadier-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Abteilung 15  Erkennungsmarke (SS Grenadier-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Abteilung 15  Erkennungsmarke (SS Grenadier-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Abteilung 15  Erkennungsmarke (SS Grenadier-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Abteilung 15  Erkennungsmarke (SS Grenadier-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Abteilung 15 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erkennungsmarke (SS Grenadier-Ausbildungs- und Ersatz-Abteilung 15
    P
    Many

?

Interesting- the dug ones certainly do look real. Especially the Nr. 5294 which is in really rough shape; I don't know if you can fake that much destruction LOL I don't know how to get past the Abteilung problem though- unless it's some weird, unique unit or a MASSIVE error on the part of those who produced the discs.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

?

In most cases Abteilung is armored, reconnaissance, artillery, cavalry and any other training units. That fits to requirements. If the Ausb und Ers, then it will be marked Btl. But sometimes they typed AuE Abt
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics