Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

FAKE-Dogtag seller BLUME66 at Ebay.

Article about: Dear Collectors , Please look out for dogtag seller BLUME66 at Ebay. There are no original dogtags from him . He tells lies about where he found the dogtags . 8000 Zeppelin tags in a factory

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    I think most people would find it hard to call these all fake, they are very well made and would fool alot of collectors. But if you buy from him and you are not happy with it then get a refund.
    Are you Blume66?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yes but it is not fair!.

I get that your "protecting" us from a bad seller but I agree with Blackcat not all his stuff is fake. some of those tags look fine. I have dealt with a lot of dealers who have fake items and just don't know any better or know, but want rid of the stuff. This guy is no worse than others on Ebay.

If he burned you get your money back, ask for a refund. You not going to ruin him by telling the people who are leery of Ebay already. As P.T. Barnum said, There’s a sucker born every minute, and they all shop on Ebay.

I bought a lot of dogtags and they are all fake . Some EKM's are original with new stamps on it .

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    Are you Blume66?
    No I'm a mad Englishman! If all those tags shown at fake they would have fooled me if I had bought them. But this thread is likely to turn into a war and as he is not here to defend himself nor has evidence been shown such comments border on slander.
    Again, if you have a gripe with him take it up with him directly or eprey or whatever. Moaning here about it will serve no purpose and only make trouble.

I feel for you man it is terrible and not fair. Did you post the disks here? Have we seen any of the fakes you bought?

I must say I have bought items that were not my specialty from forum members here and when they turned out to be "not as advertised" it was on me. So just saying it can happen any time with any kind of collecting. Hopefully you have not paid an excessive amount for your education, but it is all a learning process.

I know,

I sold my fake-blume66- dogtags , and lost a lot of money....... But I see, it contiunes so I try to warn other collectors. And I will post all fake dogtags of Blume!!

Well enjoy your quest, I mean if it makes you happy please continue.

Yes i will do!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast