Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Four SS ID's - Latvian, Estonian, Gen. Seyffardt, Prinz Eugen

Article about: Please help me to identify this ID's - fake or period original. Thank you #1 #2 #3 #4 Additional photos: #1 #2 Annoyed from this ads?   #3 #4

Default Four SS ID's - Latvian, Estonian, Gen. Seyffardt, Prinz Eugen

Please help me to identify this ID's - fake or period original. Thank you

Four SS ID's - Latvian, Estonian, Gen. Seyffardt, Prinz Eugen Four SS ID's - Latvian, Estonian, Gen. Seyffardt, Prinz Eugen

Four SS ID's - Latvian, Estonian, Gen. Seyffardt, Prinz Eugen Four SS ID's - Latvian, Estonian, Gen. Seyffardt, Prinz Eugen

Additional photos:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Four SS ID's - Latvian, Estonian, Gen. Seyffardt, Prinz Eugen
    P
    Many

?

Have you searched for past threads where these types of discs might have already been discussed- and have you looked through the sticky thread showing LOTS of real SS discs to see if any are there? I'm sure we've talked about the SS-Gebirgsjäger and the General Seyffardt before at least... it's always best to look at past threads and displays people have taken the time to post for all to use first.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Quote by Matt L View Post
    Have you searched for past threads where these types of discs might have already been discussed- and have you looked through the sticky thread showing LOTS of real SS discs to see if any are there? I'm sure we've talked about the SS-Gebirgsjäger and the General Seyffardt before at least... it's always best to look at past threads and displays people have taken the time to post for all to use first.
    I need opinions of experts i'm not an expert and can't recognize by image.

?

Comparing two things to see if they're the same is something anyone can do- there's no expertise necessary. Expertise is only necessary if there are no examples to go by or if something isn't clear.

We make a point of writing detailed explanations and posting lots of pictures, kept permanently on the forum system, specifically so threads can be checked later and provide people answers without having to start new ones. Also so the 'experts' don't have to spend time writing the same things over and over. Remember, we do this for free LOL
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Thank you Matt L. In comparing with others and with dog tags from book I saw all my dogs tags period original. If someone want to say something, please post your opinion. Thank you

hello,
    I think the following brands are original.

- Latvians
    - Prinz Eugen

Of the 20, there are very good copies.