gotz von berlichingen tag

Article about: about the only real one i have

Eagle eyes as always Ade
    Phil is still very active on other forums

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement gotz von berlichingen tag
    P
    Many

Hi John, I must have missed this one first time.

I know Phil is still around. If he see this I hope he takes this in the manner that it is given, helping each other out. No one likes to discover a fake buried in one's collection. Not fun.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ah, yes, I noticed the Gebirgsjäger thread below this one on the list with a new posting was a mouldy-oldy, but hadn't seen this one was too. Well it's still useful for everyone who reads it- that's more use than simply informing one single person about an item. That 'G' especially is recognizable and after I posted my reply, I noticed it on 4 or 5 more fakes in my image database- so it's not rare at all. It's not one that's come up yet though in more recent threads, so is definitely good to show.

I had wondered about the documents too- even though he didn't specify why he thought the group was real, I suspected it was that it was sold as a group belonging to the same man; and one fake in such a group does tend to put a shadow of doubt on the rest. Too bad it seems to be the case here- that's a real bummer...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

The SS registration document will be original. Note the serial number on it. Someone has then incorrectly taken this number "853" and used this as a basis to stamp it on a tag. So at least one item is good.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Why would they forget the two dots on the ümlaut when writing Unterscharführer? Now is reads Unterscharfuhrer, and they did put them on the ö from Götz.
    Also wouldn't they write J u n g Johann instead of Johann J u n g?

I expect it was done on a typewriter in the UK that will be why.

?

I suspect there no any tags with GvB are existen
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2