Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with Erkennungsmarke Please...!

Article about: I'd be very grateful for your learned opinions on this Wachregiment Warschau example... cheers, Glenn

Default Help with Erkennungsmarke Please...!

I'd be very grateful for your learned opinions on this Wachregiment Warschau example...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Erkennungsmarke Please...!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with Erkennungsmarke Please...!
    P
    Many

?

Glenn,

I have other watch-battalion disks and they all have more information than this one. I have been searching but it is difficult to get detail about this unit. according to what I can find Wach-Regiment Warschau had 996., 997. and 998.Landesschützen Bataillonen as part of its components. Each of these would have had different disks than this one. It is possibly genuine but it is interesting that it has no details no company or unit information like stab or nachr or something. Just my 2 cents maybe someone has seen one and can confirm this. Sorry I cannot be more help.

If original then the low stammrollnummer would imply Stabs kompanie to me. I have my doubts on this one though.

Imo it' FAKE!

Thanks to you all for the help...that would explain the low asking price of 17 Euros, lol...Glad I checked here first...
    cheers, Glenn

Glenn, I recognized the font and background from other ebay.de listings --- seems to be the same seller (link below) but this particular tag is not among his listings... just look at his other fakes... I would stay far away.

tri_top | eBay

The eBay seller has only copies available !.