Id disc for review

Article about: Another item I picked up in a bundled group that I know nothing about. Sorry to say that the typical questions apply. Is it real and what does it say? Thanks guys.

Default Id disc for review

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161006_163322.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	315.8 KB 
ID:	1005812
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161006_163339.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	328.8 KB 
ID:	1005813

Another item I picked up in a bundled group that I know nothing about. Sorry to say that the typical questions apply. Is it real and what does it say? Thanks guys.

We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

B blood, 3 Kompanie Kraftfahr Ersatz Abteilung 23.

Kraftfahr-Ersatz-Abteilungen - Lexikon der Wehrmacht

I have no idea if its okay.

Thank you.. But that link is in german. No spreckenzie
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

?

Google translate is okay, if you need to translate anything. Bookmark it, Im using it on a daily basis, to translate lots of info from many foreign languages. Unfortunately most of the best sites about WW2 are in Deutsch.

3 Kompanie Kraftfahr Ersatz Abteilung 23, 3rd Company Motor vehicle reserve division .

I agree. Will jump on the laptop for that.

?

Looks like an original example to me, I like it.