Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ID disc STAATLICHE KRIMINALPOLIZEI

Article about: Hello guys, Annoyed from this ads?   this ID disc STAATLICHE KRIMINALPOLIZEI is for sale. (Included are documents about the owner of the disc) I would like to hear your opinion if this

?

Default ID disc STAATLICHE KRIMINALPOLIZEI

Hello guys,

this ID disc STAATLICHE KRIMINALPOLIZEI is for sale.
    (Included are documents about the owner of the disc)

I would like to hear your opinion if this disc is genuine or a post-war fake

Thanks for your opinions.

harti

ID disc STAATLICHE KRIMINALPOLIZEI ID disc STAATLICHE KRIMINALPOLIZEI

Sorry for the bad pictures but I have only these poor quality online pictures...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ID disc STAATLICHE KRIMINALPOLIZEI
    P
    Many

Hi Harti,

That's a good one.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

All good. As honest as the day is long that one.

Just wondering What the owner documents are. adn what history it may have.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    Just wondering What the owner documents are. adn what history it may have.

John
    I'd have just been pleased with an acknowledgement from the O.P........
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

At least he didn't ask 'what's it worth?'

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    At least he didn't ask 'what's it worth?'
    I think the ad at Militaria Berlin told him that, but hey ho, I'm just being my normal pedantic self as per usual. What's the betting he bought it....Nah, me neither.

?

Hi' guys,

first at all thanks for your opinions to this ID disc.
    And sorry for my late reply but I was about two weeks in the Hospital and than have two weeks
    of convalescence.

The documents about the owner are (sorry for publishing this in german but my english is not good enought...so maybe someone can translate it )

Nachlass des Revieroberwachtmeisters der Schutzpolizei Erich Rauch.
    - Mob.-Beorderung für den Mobilmachungsfall vom 30.9.1936
    - Ernennungsurkunde zum Polizei-Wachtmeister unter Berufung in das Beamtenverhältnis vom 16.4.1937
    - Verleihungsurkunde zur Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 13. März 1938. Ausgestellt am 31.3.1939, mit Faksimile-Signatur des Staatsministers und Chefs der Präsidialkanzlei Meissner
    - Ernennungsurkunde zum Polizei-Oberwachtmeister vom 9.11.1939. Mit Original-Signatur eines Obersts und Kommandeurs der Schutzpolizei
    Ernennungsurkunde zum Revieroberwachtmeister der Schutzpolizei vom 9.11.1941. Mit Original-Signatur eines Obersts und Kommandeurs der Schutzpolizei
    - Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis vom 13.6.1942
    - Verleihungsurkunde zur Polizei-Dienstauszeichnung 3. Stufe vom 26.8.1942. Mit Faksimilie-Signatur des Staatsministers und Chefs der Präsidialkanzlei Meissner
    - Zeugnis über die bestandene Prüfung als Nichtschüler vom 11.9.1942
    - Ausweis-Marke "Staatliche Kriminalpolizei" mit Nr. 3236. Sehr guter, leicht getragenen Zustand. Extrem selten, eines der ganz wenigen originalen Stücke!

I guess the disc is a little bit overprized with 3.495,00 Euros ...even as a original.

At ww.militaria-baldes.de you'll find a disc for 1.500,00 Euros...without documents. And even this I find some Euros too expensive.

Harti

P.S.
    A lot of informations (in german) about the discs of the third reich you'll find on Sammlung historischer Polizeiausweismarken

Hi

Good one for sure. Nice one!