MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM

Article about: Hi my friends, also... I find to this it. - Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM Is this good one? If good one then I will buy it.

?

Post Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM

Hi my friends,

also... I find to this it. - Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM

Is this good one? If good one then I will buy it.

- - ------- - -

and I find IR 506 Sample in website.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM   Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM  

Attached Images Attached Images Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM
    P
    Many

I would say the first ekm looks brand new. The original unit only existed quite a short time and this one looks to be for the First Batl. There is no wear nor signs of age in the stamping. Although it looks close in style to the second image I have some doubts. Does anyone else have a ekm to the 506th Infanterie that they can post for a comparison?

?

Hi my friends,

I find reverse 'N' on the EKM

This is often found, is it the manufacturer's error?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM  

?

(in Germany) Wuppertal Seller said:

" Dear Sir,
    we bought it with some other military items in our Town some years ago from the family of the soldier.
    When the dog tag is in the family, it is often in a good condition, because the soldier received it most times as a souvenir after changing the unit.
    Maybe in this case the Unit existed only short time like your comrade said. This would proof the condition.
    The most other dog Tags you can buy are ground dug out so they are often in well used and bad condition.
    We don`t get well used dog tags very often from private households, because the most Soldiers didn`t manage to bring it home after war prison. "

?

hmm... I'm wondering if I should buy this....

?

Well, in my honest opinion the emarke does not look that bad. The font looks different then I have seen before, but this also doesn't have to be a bad thing.
    If the seller can proof it comes directly from the family it should be ok I guess.

?

Hmm Fake font?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM   Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM  

Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM   Infanterie Regiment 506 EKM  

?

The G is not the same but on the other hand the 6 does look like a match.

Sticking to the initial post I still don't like it. Remember you buy the item and not the story. Regardless of what the trader has said I still think this one is not over 70 years old. It still looks like it was made yesterday.

?

Hi my friends,

Thanks for your comment and I really appreciate it!
    Then I won't buy this...!