Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

KRIPO disc, original or fake?

Article about: Hello, I found this KRIPO disc, and I am wondering if it's good or not? the patina looks good in my eyes, but the letters are uneven and that concerns me. Sincerely, Kim

Default Re: KRIPO disc, original or fake?

Bad news about that bill though!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yeah :-/
    Sorry, not to bother you guys with the story since it has nothing to do with militaria. I am just so frustrated, intimidated and annoyed.
    I got a letter saying that I had to pay around 2000 EUR because the building I live in, had to have a new roof and the balconies (probably spelled wrong) replaced. I guess that's fair enough.

Then today, I got a bill for 5000 EUR. so that ***** ba**s. Since it's a weekend now, I have to wait until next week to get some answer... It's going to be a long weekend...

Well, sorry for my "raging", I just needed to get it out (and those money I have to pay, I could have used on a (very) nice medal ...)

Have a nice weekend though :-)

5000 Euro from 2000?? Sheesh...glad to see the States here aren't the Only place that has thieves....Hope you can catch some luck there,Kim! William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks man!
    I guess there's theives anywhere and everywhere. Maybe I am cynical but...

A very nice avatar you have there. Is that your own cat?
    I have a very nice cat myself.

Have a good weekend,

Ouch- I'd take a fake KRIPO disc over a bill that jumps from 2000 to 5000 EUR any day... that *****. I guess it's a good thing you don't have to deal with both at least.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Yes, you're very much right about that one.

The bill ended up at being around 5100 EUR, *****! Alot!!! I had to take a loan in my apartment to pay it. Kinda rude isn't it? They sent me a bill dating november 8th. and they expext me (us, really. alle the 200 households in my block) to pay 5100 EUR before December 7th?. But worse is, in my block, there's alot of students and old people. I really feel sorry for them.

But thanks alot for your time on this matter :-) I really appretiate it. Sorry for the banter!

I am waiting for a small bunch of stuff, among those, a wrapper I haven't seen before. I'll post it here, when I get it.

Thanks again.

There are so many great fake disks out there. I once found a real GESTAPO disk at a yard sale in Amsterdamn. The old lady ( 86 yrs+) opened an old cardboard box that had been in her attic since just after the war. It contained a Luft pumpkin handled dagger, as SA dagger and hiding underneath them was the disk. No question it was real... as were the daggers. She wanted nothing to do with any of it. Had lost a number of family members to the Nazis. Wanted 25 each for the daggers... would have given me the warrant disk. That was until I told her what the stuff was worth. I had gotten rid of all my daggers years ago and I wanted nothing to do with a GESTAPO disk know it might have even been used to arrest Anne Frank...
    She thanked me profusely and put the items away to sell later. The damn disk... I swear to God had an evil aura to it. I know it was just me... but I swear it didn't feel normal. Couldn't wait to put it down. My only regret is not having taken down the identity number stamp so I might have traced to whom it had belonged... but other than that no regrets. Would never trade is such objects. Blood money.

Kim, I am pleased that you didn't buy the item above, if only to ease the burden of that horrible bill you have recently received. Rotten luck! Looking forward to seeing your new items when they are ready for showing anyway.

Hello there,
    Thanks for your thoughts. This may sound like a very bad joke, but I was told by the company that sent me the first bill, that I could espect another one in the spring of 2012. And that would be around 4200 EUR... It's a longer story about renovation of the building I live in. I don't have a balcony but we, the people who don't have a balcony, have to pay a part of the bill since we live in the same building with the people that actually do have a balcony. I may add that I own the place myself, it's not a rental. We are a few in the building who consider talking to a lawyer about all this...

I got this wrapper, and I posted it here. I don't know much about wrappers though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123