Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

L mula kilitztreben 631

Article about: Hello again A fellow forum sells this Erkennungsmarke L MULA KILITZTREBEN 631 (Luftwaffe Ammunition Kilitztreben lager) by 30 Euros I trust him, but make sure Thanks again

Default L mula kilitztreben 631

Hello again
    A fellow forum sells this Erkennungsmarke L MULA KILITZTREBEN 631 (Luftwaffe Ammunition Kilitztreben lager) by 30 Euros
    I trust him, but make sure
    Thanks again
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture L mula kilitztreben 631  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement L mula kilitztreben 631
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: L mula kilitztreben 631

It's real but is it really worth so much to you? It's just a munitions supply point, not even a combat unit or anything and it's not in that great a condition- I wouldn't pay more than 15 Euros for it myself... if I was at all interested in non-combat formations that is
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Buy the tag if you like it javimetal, I know I would if I had the chance.

I almost never find any tags, combat or non combat formation at the USD 20 mark.
    That means I will have to pay the price that the seller asks or let the chance pass me by.
    I have a feeling that tags are cheaper in USA/Cannada compared to some parts of europe.
    I looked at "Big Mac index" and found the price for that specific hamburger much lower in US/Canada compared to Sweden/Norway.
    Im not saying that a hamburger and a WWII dog tag can be compared, just that maybe some things are much cheaper on the other side of the pond.
    A quick look at price on gasoline shows the same thing, much cheaper in USA compared to most of europe, and a big difference at that.
    Maybe some of us erkennungsmarken-collectors have to pay more than others to see our collection grow.
    I have seen members from a few different countries at this forum, please tell us how much you pay in average for combat or non combat erkennungsmarken.

Best regards
    Anders
    Last edited by Laplander; 05-20-2010 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks Matt for authentication.
    Laplander and Matt, both of you are right.
    I know that the Battalion did not go into combat, but I also want to slightly increase my collection ...This Erkennungsmarke, seemed to me curious
    In a military collectibles shop in Spain, a Erkennungsmarke is priced at 50 Euros approximately or more, no matter the Battalion. A SS erkennungsmarke for example, costs 300-500 Euros, and these vendors, not whether they will be qualified to know if it is original or not, with the amount of counterfeiting that there .... This Erkennungsmarke belongs to a fellow in a forum in Belgium.
    Thank you both. You are very kind

?

I don't think I've bought more than 5 or 6 discs from North American sellers- virtually all of mine have come from Europe; a lot from Germany, and various sources in eastern Europe. And just looking on ebay.de right now, they have lots and lots of original discs under 30 Euros; Sani, Infanterie, Artillerie, RAD, Grenadier... even a rare Red Cross volunteer disc. if you look around, it's not hard to find decent prices. They even have a real SS half...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Matt, you've got a lot easier find Originals Erkennungsmarke and cheaply, because you understand a lot and know the Erkennungsmarke identify false.