MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe tags

Article about: Hi All, Bought two tags at a auction in the UK, First tag with the string I read it as Luftwaffe Medical .....Company 7 Don't know what Eps stand for or is it an lower case "r" for

Default Luftwaffe tags

Hi All, Bought two tags at a auction in the UK, First tag with the string I read it as Luftwaffe Medical .....Company 7 Don't know what Eps stand for or is it an lower case "r" for Ersatz

Luftwaffe tags

this tag I think is 1st Heavy Flak Troop Artillery yet again that is if the lower case letter is a "r" and not a "p". Any info on the two tags would be great thanks......paul.

Luftwaffe tags

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe tags
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

Only thing I can add is, yes, it's my understanding that the Eps is actually Ers.. Other than that, I can only say that these are some of the cleanest tags I have ever seen.. Nice.

Sanitäts-Ersatz-Abteilung 7 was formed on 6th October 1939 in Munich, within Wehrkreis VII. Having evolved from your Sanitäts Ersatz Kompanie 7 which had formed on 26th August 1939 within the same Wehrkreis. So your ekm is a rare one to a short lived Kompanie.

The other ekm is, I think 1 Schwere Flak Transportschütz Abteilung, as Trüppe Abteilung wouldn't make much sense. I don't have anything else on this currently.

As ever guys thank you.....paul

?

I think the Flak emarke is from 1. schwere Flak Transport Abteilung, a unit of Flak Regiment 41.This Regiment was part of 2. Flak Division. I saw a Transport Batterie emarke of the same Regiment online, wich makes me quite sure the above emarke is from the same unit.