Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

My ID

Article about: This Sunday morning is being very rainy in my land, so I have decided to photograph some objects in my showcase. This ID plate I bought many years ago, almost like a sovenir. I have never un

Default My ID

This Sunday morning is being very rainy in my land, so I have decided to photograph some objects in my showcase.
    This ID plate I bought many years ago, almost like a sovenir.
    I have never understood this subject although I imagine it is unimportant. The truth is that I have it displayed on a side of my showcase of German ribbon bars of the WWII a little visible as a setting....
    But I have decided to upload it to the forum so that the experts can say, finally, what is exactly what I have.

My ID

My ID

Best regards.

Santi

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My ID
    P
    Many

Hi Santi ...I would not say its unimportant ..as all of these items are connected and points to the nations leader.

Without small tent pegs ...a tent will not stand !! Everything matters in this hobby
    I like the grey back ground ..which IMO is perfect for photography.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Would say this is original to the Stamm Kompanie of Wehr Ersatz Abteilung 1 with roll number of 84 and the owners blood group A. It may seem unimportant but consider that even this individual was a part of history.

Thank you very much to both of you.
    My ignorance in this facet of military collecting is absolute. I wanted to say that I did not know if it was original, or what branch of the army it could be, nothing....
    I think I bought it twenty years ago in Vienna, although I'm not sure anymore.
    Thanks for your opinions and information.

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Would say this is original to the Stamm Kompanie of Wehr Ersatz Abteilung 1 with roll number of 84 and the owners blood group A. It may seem unimportant but consider that even this individual was a part of history.
    I definitely agree about the authenticity. And I thought it was Werfer Ersatz Abteilung 1. But Wehr Ersatz Abteilung 1 also makes sense and I had not thought about that one.

Nice emarke by the way

Regards, Rik

Many thanks also to you, Rick.
    So if I decide to make a small label to place under my ID disc, would it be correct to put this ?:
    "Wehr Ersatz Abteilung 1.Stamm Kompanie"
    I will appreciate any clarification or additional information about what kind of military unit it is.
    Thanks in advance to all of you, mate.

Santi

Fair point Ric,
    Although I might have expected it to be stamped similarly to the info below;

My ID

I would still suggest it was for the Stamm Kompanie of Wehr Ersatz Abteilung 1, personal rollnummer 84. Without a matching Soldbuch to verify it is not always easy.