Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on Gendarmerie/Posen Erkennungsmarke

Article about: I've spotted this interesting Erkennungsmarke and would appreciate any input you may have... I would also would like to know more about the unit, as some of these Gendarmerie units were invo

Default Opinions on Gendarmerie/Posen Erkennungsmarke

I've spotted this interesting Erkennungsmarke and would appreciate any input you may have...
    I would also would like to know more about the unit, as some of these Gendarmerie units were involved in atrocities...
    Thanks friends...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on Gendarmerie/Posen Erkennungsmarke   Opinions on Gendarmerie/Posen Erkennungsmarke  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on Gendarmerie/Posen Erkennungsmarke
    P
    Many

Here's another one, Glenn: kdo.d.gend.posen | Fronta.cz

With my relatively humble knowledge re. EKM's I'd be inclined to say that that example is good but I'll defer to the dedicated EKM collectors for any certain judgement --- I have some interest in the Gendarmerie myself so this is an interesting one!

Thanks for posting the photo, I came across that one yesterday as I was trying to research the unit...
    I'm going to bid on this one and see what happens, lol...It's a nice representative example, in my opinion, and for around $40 the price is right too...
    cheers, Glenn

I think so too --- good luck my friend! I am still looking for that elusive Feldgendarmerie EKM myself, unfortunately I missed out on one earlier this week... first I've seen for sale in ages

Thanks, friend...Good luck in your hunt as well!
    This is my 4000th Post I notice...It only took me 6 1/2 years, lol...
    Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I've spotted this interesting Erkennungsmarke and would appreciate any input you may have...
    I would also would like to know more about the unit, as some of these Gendarmerie units were involved in atrocities...
    Thanks friends...
    cheers, Glenn
    It's a tag for Kommandantur der Gendarmerie Posen. So could just as easily be issued to one of the admin staff.

I find this brand good.