Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Is this Original tag? Pz.Abw 169

Article about: Hallo friends. Is this good one? Best regards, S.W.

?

Post Is this Original tag? Pz.Abw 169

Hallo friends.

Is this good one?

Best regards,
    S.W.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Original tag? Pz.Abw 169   Is this Original tag? Pz.Abw 169  

Is this Original tag? Pz.Abw 169  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Original tag? Pz.Abw 169
    P
    Many

Yes I would say this is a good one to the Stabs kompanie of Nachschubtruppen for Anti tank unit for the 69th Infantry Division.
    Last edited by BlackCat1982; 05-24-2018 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Typo

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Yes I would say this is a good one to the Stabs kompanie of Nachschubtruppen for Anti tank unit for the 169th Infantry Division.
    Hello thanks for your comment.

I think that Stab kompanie Nachrichtenzug for Anti-tank + 69th Intanterie Division.

umm.. waiting for another opinions.

Ah yes, just found that it has already been talked about elsewhere. So indeed Nachrichten Zug Staff.

Further info for you, by way of restoring my pathetic error initially.

The 69th Infantry Division was drawn from reservists from the Ruhr region of Germany. In April 1940 it landed in Norway, capturing Stavanger and Bergen. After a spell on the Eastern front from 1943 the Division was effectively bled dry during the battle of Tilsit in 1945, upon the very ground where Napoleon had made a pact with Tsar Alexander. The last remnants falling back to Festung Konigsburg where it was finally destroyed in early April 1945.

?

Hello friend.

but the original members were transferred to another unit.

Panzerabwehr-Abteilung 169

Aufgestellt am 26. August 1939 in Hamm. Am 1. April 1940 in Panzerjäger-Abteilung 169 umbenannt.
    Am 1. Juni 1940 auf Selbstfahrlafetten umgerüstet und als Heerestruppe eingesetzt.
    1941 dann in Panzerjäger-Abteilung 529 umbenannt.

Die Panzerjäger-Abteilung (Sfl) 529 wurde am 24. Januar 1941 durch die Umbenennung der Panzerjäger-Abteilung 169 der 69. Infanterie-Division aufgestellt.
    Die Einheit war Heerestruppe. Am 20. Juni 1942 wurde die Abteilung aufgelöst, die 1. Kompanie bildete die 3. / Panzerjäger-Abteilung 27.

+ Neu aufgestellt im November 1942 mit zwei Kompanien und im April 1944 auf drei Kompanien erweitert. -> Newly recruited members

?

Origin Panzerabwehr Abteilung 169 -> Panzerjäger-Abteilung 169 -> Panzerjäger-Abteilung (Sfl) 529 -> 3. / Panzerjäger-Abteilung 27

after 1942.11 new Panzerjäger-Abteilung 169 (Newly recruited members)

Therefore, they are not the same.
    Of course, it does not make sense if he moved out, but anyway, this is the history of the unit.

?

+ The unit was converted from 3 companies of 12- 3,7cm Pak to 4.7cm Sfl.,
    from June 1940 onward. At that time, the 3./PzJg.Abt. 169 was assigned to the Aufkl-Abt. 169, while the
    other 2 companies formed the core of later Pz.Jg.Abt. 529, which served with HGr. Mitte until mid 1942.

Pz.Jg.Abt. 529 was dissolved in July 1942 and IMO it is impossible to make any assumptions, where any soldier of this
    unit ended up afterwards (and which weapons he was equipped with after that).

Lexikon der Wehrmacht - Panzerjäger-Abteilungen

and Panzerabwehr-Abteilung 169 photo site!
    Panzerabwehr-Abteilung 169 - 69. Infanteri divisjon - Jakob Mostert - BILDER TATT AV TYSKE SOLDATER I NORGE 1940 - 1945

For the better pic of my EKM.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Original tag? Pz.Abw 169  

?

+ 69. Infanterie Division, Infanterie Regiment 193 - EKM.

Dig From Norway! just interesting.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Original tag? Pz.Abw 169  

fine one!