Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer Jag Abt 93 ID disk

Article about: Hello, I'm looking for some opinions on this ID tag please, is it an original or a fake? Thank you for your help, Patrick

Default Panzer Jag Abt 93 ID disk

Hello,

I'm looking for some opinions on this ID tag please, is it an original or a fake?

Thank you for your help,
    Patrick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Jag Abt 93 ID disk
    P
    Many

Hi, this is one I used to own to compare with. They are not my area at all, but I will say that my (ex) disc came from a never having been In a dealers hand before grouping. Leon.Panzer Jag Abt 93 ID diskPanzer Jag Abt 93 ID disk

?

The pics make that disk look exceptionally new and fresh. Unfortunately the number 1 in the roll number and the number 1 in the company are the same stamp, they should not be and raise a red flag for me. This being such a rare unit it screams fake. If you look at the other disk posted you can see how the blood type and the roll number are in different stamp sets than the rest of the disk.

Great thank you, that sums up my concerns! The mention of the font differences is a big help, it's something I didn't and wouldn't have really noticed before, obvious now though. Thanks again to both of you for your help. I'm going to leave it I think

Being sans serif font is not a good indicator. I would pass on this if offered to me.