Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Show your SS Erkennungsmarken

Article about: Love the ice cleat as a display holder !!

Quote by Dschop View Post
    Very nice EKM of the Freiwilligen Legion Niederlande Peter. As a Dutchman I hope to add a Niederlande EKM to my collection one day
    Good day, Dschop.
    Thanks. I haven't seen allmost any of these, I think they are very rare. Would like to find out who was wearing it and what happened to him!? But as we know it's very hard to find out, if it's not Your family relative.
    I hope luck will be on Your side and You will add one to Your collection.
    Best Regards,
    Peter

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your SS Erkennungsmarken
    P
    Many

Talking

Quote by Frikorps Danmark View Post
    Good day, Dschop.
    Thanks. I haven't seen allmost any of these, I think they are very rare. Would like to find out who was wearing it and what happened to him!? But as we know it's very hard to find out, if it's not Your family relative.
    I hope luck will be on Your side and You will add one to Your collection.
    Best Regards,
    Peter
    And if Rik finds more than one I'm next in line.

?

I have this Schutzmannschaft Bataillon*64 (Belarus) dog tag. Used to form Schutzmannschaft-Brigade Siegling in July 1944 which in turn formed*30. Waffen-Grenadier-Division der SS*in August

Default SS tags

Hi, guys, pls advise if this Tags are genuine and that can be market price to buy them
    Thank you
    Andrew
    Show your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS Erkennungsmarken

?

First of all, this is not the correct thread for questions regarding the authenticity of the erkennungsmarken. You should have posted a thread in the correct erkennungsmarken forum. But I will help you out.

Have you searched for the units stamped on the emarken? If you do this, you will see the unit designations are not correct. Also the stamping on both emarken is identical and they both don't show any sign of wear or age. So for me these are no good.

Regards, Rik

Hold onto your cash Andrew, these are rubbish as Rik says.

Or are they?
    Last edited by BlackCat1982; 05-11-2018 at 01:24 PM.

Last edited by BlackCat1982; 05-11-2018 at 01:24 PM.

?

I see what you mean Gianni, but in that list are clear fakes too. And here is a link to another website and there the SS. Frw. Gren. R. 31 is also called fake.
    Stb.Kp./ SS - Frw. Gren. R. 31 | fisherklub.cz

Edit: looking at the link Gianni provided one thing catches my eye. When looking at the ground dug emarken, even the one in a bad shape, you can clearly see and read the stamping. In my opinion I think it looks like they stamped a bunch of ground dug blanks. (like I said, this is what it looks like to me).

Hi Rik.

It is important to compare opinions among us.
    The sites Український меморіял are not commercial and they say that several tags have been personally found. At the moment I have no reason to doubt.
    fisherklub.cz and Druha světova valka | Fronta.cz are two important websites for our collections, but some mistakes are also made by them.
    For now I remain of my opinion that the two tags are good, but I await the opinion of the other collectors friends.
    In my collection there are three tags whose photos you find on the Ukrainian sites that I mentioned before:
    Attachment 1200111Show your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS Erkennungsmarken
    This would be a photo of the find:

Regards, Giovanni

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast