SS dog tag

Article about: Hello ! What do you think of this one? Nothing on the other side. Thanks !!!!!

Default SS dog tag

Hello !
    What do you think of this one? Nothing on the other side.
    Thanks !!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Is that the largest image of it you have? It's very difficult to see specific details of the letter form and that's necessary to tell if they're a known fake type.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Another picture....not good.

Hmmm- it's still tough. I don't immediately recognize it as a fake font I've seen, but I'll have a look at my database and see if any fonts are similar. At least the 'g' and 'b' are somewhat distinctive having no little 'tail' where the round bit is connected.

Many thanks Matt !

Sure thing. Well I didn't find any matches, but that doesn't mean the disc is real; I don't see anything obviously wrong, but that doesn't mean it's real either LOL The top two holes are abnormally far apart, but that isn't necessarily a problem- there are some minor variations in manufacture and this might just be one of those. Generally I recommend that there ought to be not just no concerns about an SS disc, but that it actually look good, and all I can say about this one is again that there's nothing obviously bad. Unless it's fairly inexpensive and it's worth a chance- to me that's generally the amount of money I won't be too unhappy losing if later on it does turn out to be a fake.

Many thanks for all, Matt.

Any time mon ami.