ss dog tag any good???

Article about: Just picked this up anygood please??

Default ss dog tag any good???

Just picked this up anygood please??

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140809_092508.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	725150   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140809_092459.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	222.7 KB 
ID:	725151  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It looks just like every other example I've ever seen- including the one Dimas posted in the sticky thread at the beginning of the section for people to check In fact, a simple search for 'Prag' comes up with several other discs people have asked about, all of which are just like yours and were answered to be real or likely real.

And for future reference- it's really great that the pictures are big and straight-on, not at an angle, but being horizontal and not vertical is better still; we either have to copy and rotate the photos ourselves to properly evaluate them, or flip comparator photos and do it all vertically- neither being ideal.

Oh and I strongly recommend that unless an SS disc is super cheap, definitely don't buy it first and then ask if it's real- there are SO many fakes around, you'll likely get burned if you do it that way around LOL This time you got lucky, which is awesome, but that's rare- usually people are very disappointed...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Well normally when im not in a hurry after all these years my photos are better as for buying before i ask then usually i dont have that luxury depending on the source luckily my last batch of items with others i usally buy i can have a no quibble refund.

Oh yeah, if you have a return guarantee, then that's different And in this case you won't have to use it
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...