Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss erkennungsmarke

Article about: Thoughts ? Value? Real fake? Danke?

Default Ss erkennungsmarke

Thoughts ? Value? Real fake? Danke?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss erkennungsmarke   Ss erkennungsmarke  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss erkennungsmarke
    P
    Many

?

So there seems to be some discrepancy between the halves of this disk, making it a mistake or a fake.

- - ------- - -

Either way it is not good, no soldier could have used it this way.

original Dog Tag from Haupt-Fürsorge-Versorgungsamt of the Waffen-SS.
    i think, the "4" on the one Half was only forgotten or the "4" on the other side was too much ;-)

Unusual, looks unissued if it is original. Has anyone got another to verify the pedigree?

?

Knoxville, that number is the point of having an ID tag, if the number is wrong the tag is no good. If the number is different on both sides it is useless it cannot be issued or worn this way. Imagine it like a business card with the wrong phone number on it. This was not a combat unit so if this is an original item it was probably started then discarded when the mistake was made and a new disk was issued. I have seen 2 other tags from this unit this week was a cache found somewhere?

hi Eike, yes come all from a Cache Found in Germany, here are my ID Tags of this Unit
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss erkennungsmarke   Ss erkennungsmarke  

Attached Images Attached Images Ss erkennungsmarke 

good one!

But noch ... of Waffen SS, HFVA is a part from the Rasse Siedlungshauptamt of SS Hauptamtes.

Last year, a few brands have been found from this unit.