Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Erkennungsmarken

Article about: by Dimas One time we need to look that place with Paul! Dok do you meet us ? Really my native routes is from a Smolensk/ Duhovschina area Ok. I do not mind.

Dok
    ?

Default Re: SS Erkennungsmarken

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Der Fuehrer- is the units which occupate a Smolensk, then was partialy destroyed in the operation "Mars"?
    Yes. In the end of January of division SS it was possible to take part in the German counterstroke near the Rzhev which has rejected 29th and 39th Soviet armies, broken through a line of German defence.

On an extent more than two weeks of this defensive battle near Rzhev parts СС struck blow behind blow to the surrounded Soviet armies. Red Army men fought desperately, trying to be pulled out at any cost from Rzhev "copper". All the February long has passed in continuous reflexion of the Soviet attacks on all front. By the end of February, 1942 extremely exhausted division SS "Reich" has been taken away from a front line in a reserve. Its number was so reduced that it even has temporarily renamed it from a division "Reich" into fighting group "Reich" («Kampfgruppe the Reich»). Having received three thousand persons of fresh replenishment for beaten out almost that without remainder battalions, regiment SS«the Fuhrer» has been transformed by Der to a motor-infantry part.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Erkennungsmarken
    P
    Many

Dok
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Do you have the picture when you are dig them and clean the bodies?
    Place where there was a house and where a bomb got. From people a little that remains
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Erkennungsmarken   SS Erkennungsmarken  

-14968- 1./I.G.-SS "G"
    You made a mistake cause you've put on the letter to the WASt completly wrong shortcuts. The unit from quote is different than on tag you've found. It's sounds like that: 1./ SS-Infanterie-Geschutz Bataillon "Germania" in real it supposed to be

1.I.G. / E. SS G. 14968
    SS-VT

Which is 1. Infanterie-Geschutz-Kompanie from SS-Ersatz-Bataillon "Germania". SS-Verfugungstruppe.

Correct translation or even correct shortcuts depends on truth of the received information from german organisation. In my opinion you supposed to resolve this problem. Regards!

?

Usually the WASt write back the screwed information, because the archive can have other entry fon the paper, then it's on the tag itself, as you can see the both tags was named as "DF" but not SS3
    Quote by wiaderny View Post
    You made a mistake cause you've put on the letter to the WASt completly wrong shortcuts. The unit from quote is different than on tag you've found. It's sounds like that: 1./ SS-Infanterie-Geschutz Bataillon "Germania" in real it supposed to be

1.I.G. / E. SS G. 14968
    SS-VT

Which is 1. Infanterie-Geschutz-Kompanie from SS-Ersatz-Bataillon "Germania". SS-Verfugungstruppe.

Correct translation or even correct shortcuts depends on truth of the received information from german organisation. In my opinion you supposed to resolve this problem. Regards!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Dok
    ?

Quote by wiaderny View Post

1.I.G. / E. SS G. 14968
    SS-VT

Errors was not, so in WASt photos of Erkennungsmarkens, a place of *destruction of soldiers and the found attributes have been sent.

?

Quote by Dok View Post
    Yes. In the end of January of division SS it was possible to take part in the German counterstroke near the Rzhev which has rejected 29th and 39th Soviet armies, broken through a line of German defence.

On an extent more than two weeks of this defensive battle near Rzhev parts СС struck blow behind blow to the surrounded Soviet armies. Red Army men fought desperately, trying to be pulled out at any cost from Rzhev "copper". All the February long has passed in continuous reflexion of the Soviet attacks on all front. By the end of February, 1942 extremely exhausted division SS "Reich" has been taken away from a front line in a reserve. Its number was so reduced that it even has temporarily renamed it from a division "Reich" into fighting group "Reich" («Kampfgruppe the Reich»). Having received three thousand persons of fresh replenishment for beaten out almost that without remainder battalions, regiment SS«the Fuhrer» has been transformed by Der to a motor-infantry part.
    Interesting tags i have a good friend who was with the DF Regt when they came out from Rzhev their combat strength was 35 men !! One of those men was later the Knights Cross and Close combat in gold winner Friedrich Buck.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Dok
    ?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Interesting tags i have a good friend who was with the DF Regt when they came out from Rzhev their combat strength was 35 men !! One of those men was later the Knights Cross and Close combat in gold winner Friedrich Buck.
    Figures of losses of the Soviet army on rzhevsko-vjazemskom a direction makes about 2 millions persons. It more than army losses in Stalingradsky fight which is considered the most bloody fight of the Great Patriotic War, and the Second World War - 1 129 619 people
    According to veterans of German army, near Rzhev was lost from 350 000 to 400 000 persons

Now, many found soldiers, have found reconciliation by a number with each other, on a Soviet-German cemetery in Rzhev
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Erkennungsmarken   SS Erkennungsmarken  

?

Now, many found soldiers, have found reconciliation by a number with each other, on a Soviet-German cemetery in Rzhev[/QUOTE]

Good to see another reconciliation cemetery
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

?

One time we need to look that place with Paul! Dok do you meet us ?
    Really my native routes is from a Smolensk/ Duhovschina area
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Good idea Dim sounds like a good place for us to go if Dok will be our guide ??

1st July 1916

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast