Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Postschutz

Article about: Hello @all i have bought some SS Dog Tags from the Finder, one of this Tags are very rare - ist a SS Postschutz Dog Tag. Has everyone of you a Dog Tag from this Unit?? For me-the Dog Tag Loo

Default SS Postschutz

Hello @all
    i have bought some SS Dog Tags from the Finder, one of this Tags are very rare - ist a SS Postschutz Dog Tag.
    Has everyone of you a Dog Tag from this Unit?? For me-the Dog Tag Looks like an original.
    What do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Postschutz   SS Postschutz  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Postschutz
    P
    Many

?

Koxville,

I have serious doubt about this disk. I do not like the SS runes, the blood type is the same stamp as the unit name and the roll number is different. When I look close up at the front which is quite a good photo it sure looks like the stamping is inconsistent with the corrosion. When I look at the reverse photo it is too low res to actually tell anything. Based on these pics I would be reluctant to own it. Just my 2 cents, if another user has an original disk from this unit that is similar to what you posted here I would be less skeptical.

Cheers,

Hi Eike, good Morning and thanks for reply ..yes, this Dog Tag is very difficult because ist very rare. But that the blood type is the same stamp as the unit Name doesnt Matter in my Opinion. As I said the other pieces from the finder were genuine original ,i am sure about that.
    I think the only way to proof them accurately is another Dog Tag from a User here.

Don't like the runes either, but I've not seen another from the unit. The front is surprisingly free of corrosion and there is no sign of wear to the suspension holes.

Apologies , but I consider this brand for the total waste!