Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Very nice tag ? Your opinions?

Article about: I have been offered this tag.. Your opinion??

Default Very nice tag ? Your opinions?

I have been offered this tag.. Your opinion??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very nice tag ? Your opinions?   Very nice tag ? Your opinions?  

Attached Images Attached Images Very nice tag ? Your opinions? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very nice tag ? Your opinions?
    P
    Many

Personally, I would not offer a lot of money for this tag. JMHO.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Do you thinkin is original? Or how much should I offer?

I may be wrong but I don't believe this is original.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Shouldn't the font on the numbers be different than the unit? I'm a novice at these so just reciting what I have read here.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Michael,

The stamp set used is almost always the same on fakes but a good deal of original disks have the same set as well. So it is like a warning flag, once I see several flags in one disk I tend to shy away. I have seen other disks of this unit and I think this disk is stamped the same way. I would take it as original.

The SS on the top half appear quite sharp given that there corrosion on the tag. IMO it is an overstamped blank. I would pass.

As always gentlemen I very much respect your opinions!! Always a asset!! Thx.. It seems we are divided to yes and no? On the fence? Any other opinions? info?

The sharp "SS" on the top in the midst of the corrosion looks to me, at least, like it is a result of a cleaning process. I may well be wrong, but I would also lean towards genuine-but I would not invest alot of money into it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

As I read it, the tag is a signals replacement unit. But there is no unit number, from this am I to believe that there was only one signals replacement unit for the whole Waffen SS? I wish Matt L was here as this seems odd to me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast