Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Well weathered EKM

Article about: Was doing some digging in my collection today, and found this weathered EKM. It defiantly shows signs of being worn around the neck. I believe this was one of the many I bought from eastern

Default Well weathered EKM

Was doing some digging in my collection today, and found this weathered EKM. It defiantly shows signs of being worn around the neck. I believe this was one of the many I bought from eastern front relic hunters last year. Any idea as to what it the abbreviations mean? Let me know what you think about this tag

Best regards- Jarret

Well weathered EKMWell weathered EKM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Well weathered EKM
    P
    Many

3 Batterie of the II. Abteilung Artillerie-Ersatz-Abteilung 213, formed in August 1939. In aluminium and badly corroded. If indeed found on the Ost front then the owner may have been placed as part of Art Rgt 253. Although his original unit did also spend time in the West.

WOW Thank you so much for this information BlackCat!! I really appreciate it. Yes it is badly corroded, but luckily all the stamps are still visible. Wasn't expecting this much info to be given, Ill make sure to write this down. Thanks again BlackCaat!!

Best regards- Jarret

Got any more you need help with post them. If I don't see them someone else will. Happy holidays.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Got any more you need help with post them. If I don't see them someone else will. Happy holidays.
    I have a few more that id love to know more about, and its been bothering me LoL. Ill post more soon, and thank you so very much for this extremely helpful information!! Happy Holidays to you too!

Best regards- Jarret

?

Well weathered but still a loveley EKM. I certainly like it and me too would like to see your others.

Regards, Rik

Quote by Dschop View Post
    Well weathered but still a loveley EKM. I certainly like it and me too would like to see your others.

Regards, Rik
    Thank you Rik!! I also really like the look of it, despite the heavy weathering. Adds character LoL. I'm actually expecting a half tag today in the mail, ill post pics of it once it arives. Thanks for your support!!

Best regards- Jarret