Become our sponsor and display your banner here

What is it?

Article about: These numbered tags got my attention, but I am having some difficulty finding out what they are? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Default What is it?

These numbered tags got my attention, but I am having some difficulty finding out what they are? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

What is it?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is it?
    P
    Many

They look like equipment tags that have been stamped by a waffenamt inspector, but not clear from the photo whether this is an original item or a fake. They are not ekm for soldiers or personnel/prisoners.

Thank you for your reply. I have a close-up here, if that helps anything.

What is it?

Have you found these yourself? The waffenamt eagle looks ok, so I stand by my original ID for these.

No. A guy selling them online, the rest of his stuff seems okay. But i can't find the specific between eagle and text in any reference. On the first picture i uploaded, you can see some lettering in the bottom left, this leads me to believe it might be the Heer marking form the top right on this picture. Is it worth a shot if the objects are cheap?

What is it?

It is up to you, but if they are really cheap (and I see no reason they are valuable) then maybe to buy one/some.

There are modern fake stamp sets for everything including waffenamt inspection marks but I doubt the seller will ever get rich selling these.

?

If you can see a number after the WaA , That will tell you the inspector and where he worked. This is from Germandaggers.com

WaffenAmt Numbers

If the tags are real or fake is to be determined.

Semper Fi
    Phil

I think i'll buy them. Now i'm curious, and I think they are interesting. Thank you for your replys!