Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

What are these?

Article about: I appreciate these are not ID tags, but I thought this would be the best place to post them to try and get an identification. Feel free to move it if any of the Mods feel they would be bette

Everhopefull
    ?

Default What are these?

I appreciate these are not ID tags, but I thought this would be the best place to post them to try and get an identification. Feel free to move it if any of the Mods feel they would be better posted elsewhere.

Both are galvanised steel, the small one is 30mm diameter (my photo has cropped the edge but it is round), the larger is 35mm, they are blank on the reverse. Both came from a house clearance in the UK, near a naval base, but no other associated history, any help appreciated.

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: What are these?

Sorry Ever, I have no idea- the M added with the eagle, etc. usually indicates Kriegsmarine, but that's as far as I can go. There are lots and lots of miscellaneous equipment and other tags around, few of which anyone can really identify. Possibly someone else might have an idea, or you might try the field equipment section.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...