MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

ameoba autumn suit

Article about: Hello, what do you think about this ameoba autumn suit?The salesman tell me that it is an original model which would result from a museum from Belarus. I am very sceptical when I compare thi

Default ameoba autumn suit

Hello,
    what do you think about this ameoba autumn suit?The salesman tell me that it is an original model which would result from a museum from Belarus. I am very sceptical when I compare this follows with two others perfectly original in my personal collection. But my suits are summer models . Maybe there are differences? First doubt: buttons. They are very different of the traditionnel buttons of this type of suits. The second doubt: strips to squeeze sleeves and hoods are made in the same fabric of the rest of the suit. The third doubt, the fabric is a pure , loud and non waterproofed cotton. My summer suits are lighter. Do I make an error by comparing my summer suits and this model autumn? Is it an original model but post-war that a museum used as reproduction? Thank you for your opinions which are always very informed.
    jean-sebastien

ameoba autumn suitameoba autumn suitameoba autumn suitameoba autumn suitameoba autumn suit[

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ameoba autumn suit
    P
    Many