Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Any idea what uniform does he wear?

Article about: For those of us, who would have to enter the English translation into a search engine, and are illiterate in Russian, (IE we can't read it) what is the title of the series? Boridin

Default Re: Any idea what uniform does he wear?

For those of us, who would have to enter the English translation into a search engine, and are illiterate in Russian, (IE we can't read it) what is the title of the series?

Boridin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any idea what uniform does he wear?
    P
    Many

I am certainly not "literate" in Russian, but I spend enormous amounts of time and effort to try and translate what is unavailable in English language - THERE IS A LOT AVAILABLE BTW on the internet that one can read and electronically translate with the numerous software options that exist.

TO ALL: I believe that if one is seriously and truly interested in this genre of collecting - DO THE WORK - And if you run into an impenetrable wall, contact Dimas, myself, or one of the respected Russian speaking/writing members that reside here...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Hello ADE,
    I hesitated to place order in Koliya because I did not know if it was a serious salesman and if his replicas were of good quality. I look for a copy of a uniform M35 and I find many very suspicious replicas (wrong color, wrong cut). They are often cut in cloths of the Soviet army of the 70s ', as many products sold on internet or by Ukrainian salesmen. Regrettably, I have still not enough moneyto buy an original uniform M35. You really recommends to me Koliya?

Yes, he is OK to deal with.

The cloth he uses is brand new production, just a little thinner than originals.

Cheers, Ade.

Thank you all for helping me ill buy them
    Yaniv

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Very nice Richie!

Vaniv, there is a good seller of repro uniforms on e bay called koliya1985. His products are good and he is trustworthy.

Cheers, Ade.
    I second that.

I bought a 35 pattern Gymnatroika off of him; it's good quality and it arrived pretty quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2