Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Front of Russia

Article about: Tovarisch Boyesh; I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but... I placed an order in early November, 2009, with Alexey Babushkin, at Front of Russia. I ordered only three items

Default Front of Russia

Tovarisch Boyesh;

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but...

I placed an order in early November, 2009, with Alexey Babushkin, at Front of Russia. I ordered only three items, and I gave very specific instructions, his item numbers, and size information. I e-mailed back and forth with Mr Babushkin several times, in an effort to ensure that Mr. Babushkin knew exactly what I was ordering, what sizes I needed. I also got a date of delivery from him. He stated, at least twice that I would have my items within two months, from the date of payment.

To make a long story short, my items did not arrive by mid January, as promised. I contacted him, and only got a response about half the time, and most of those were weak assurances that my items had been shipped, and should arrive any day. I continued to e-mail Mr. Babushkin about every two weeks, and just last week, was yet again assured that my items would arrive soon.

Well, the order finally arrived today, 15 April, 2010. Unfortunately, none of it is correct. I ordered three items, and none of the items I ordered were shipped. What was shipped was, A: the wrong style, B: the wrong color, and C: the wrong size.

It was also over three months late, from what he promised as a delivery date.

Honestly, I am so angry at this vendor that I will never deal with him again!

Boridin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Front of Russia
    P
    Many

Default Re: Front of Russia

a have buy a visor cap from Front of Russia it take 2 month !!!!! to arrive....

His service to Canada was far faster than his service to the USA, but was the visor hat correct, when you did get it?

Boridin

Quote by RedHorseman25 View Post
    His service to Canada was far faster than his service to the USA, but was the visor hat correct, when you did get it?

Boridin
    oh yes every thing was correct a have ordered it end of october and receveid it 5-7 december

Sadly your story is not unique. I have heard similar problems from others on the RKKA re-enactors forum which I run...

This is a shame as I have dealt with him personally in the past and had good service.

Cheers, Ade.

Ade;

I had heard several stories that his service was fast, and his items great. I had ordered something from him several years ago, and had had a problem, so I had decided to just deal elsewhere. I then heard that he had had some bad staff, whom he fired, and had brought in new folks, and trained them up. After this turnover, supposedly all the problems with his system had been corrected, so I decided to give him another try.

Well, I see even less quality, than before.

I do not understand why he can't seem to get this right.

I did contact him today, and tell him that I had gotten the package, but that it was wrong. I hope he will correct the errors, but I am afraid, I have very little optimism at this point!

Boridin

Tovarisch Boyesh;

Interestingly, the postal cancellation shows that this parcel was shipped on 06 April, 2010.

So, in other words, Alexey lied to me multiple times when he told me that the parcel had been shipped back in December, 2009.

Boridin

a have deal with him one time, and i'm not sure i'm gonna deal again with...

I advise all to avoid doing business with this "firm". I have posted about it elsewhere in detail.

To make a long story short; $700.00 and one year later after placing the order, I have yet to see either despite empty words and promises after initially voicing my concerns after four months, and then NO replies at all shortly afterward despite repeated attempts...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

I have ordered from him in the past, and had horrible service. Wrong size, missing item and took forever to arrive. I will not be doing business with him again.
    Will

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast