Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Identifying a telogreika jacket

Article about: Gentlemen, Since my childhood, the image of the soviet soldier of the Great Patriotic War included the telogreika padded jacket. For me it is an iconic part of his uniform, and it has ever s

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your response and comment
    I put below the good information you posted so it isn't lost:
    maybe wartime telogreika? first posting to forum

These telo are quite clearly a headeach despite some official documentations.
    Thats also the beauty of it and enable nice discussion too.

All the very best

Bruno

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identifying a telogreika jacket
    P
    Many

Default Another new Telogrieka

Ok, my lucky streak continues... This jacket is very similar to the one I posted in #188. Same color (Khaki/outside, Grey/inside) and material make up, 1/2 belt and no inside chest pocket. This one also has all the original factory sewn buttons. A bit dirty, but very little damage.

I will get a better picture of the overall front. I didn't realize it was so poor until I downloaded from the camera.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying a telogreika jacket   Identifying a telogreika jacket  

Identifying a telogreika jacket   Identifying a telogreika jacket  

Default And still another...

This specimen is heavily faded, but generally in good condition otherwise. It has 4 of the original, factory buttons with the others missing. The colors this time are (originally) a medium grey on the exterior. The interior is actually a dark mauve or plum color... something I have never seen before. The 1/2 belt in the rear has the same style buckle as the one I posted in #197. This jacket has no interior markings.

Identifying a telogreika jacketIdentifying a telogreika jacketIdentifying a telogreika jacketIdentifying a telogreika jacketIdentifying a telogreika jacketIdentifying a telogreika jacket

Dom
    ?

Interesting specimen Mike, it looks like something has rubbed off on the second, can be a cotton liner Overcoat.

Otherwise I seek buttons for renovate this one .

?

Hi.
    I have read the thread many times and have a small headache.
    This came just from the attic.
    Outside is gray and the lining is pink-ish. Only one button remains. Rear buckle is flat. Does not have the dimples for the pins. The sleeve and body liner are hand sewn together (sorry for the bad picture). Any opinions on this one?
    Regards
    K.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying a telogreika jacket   Identifying a telogreika jacket  

?

Hi. "Telo" in the last post was given thumbs up. So far. Lining material said to be war time era. I washed it in cold water and put some war time buttons on. It looks nice and salty.

Dom
    ?

Salty but Interesting Telo Kass.

Last Vatnik that I got the opportunity to get

Kass,

See mine in post #203. Very similar color combination... if not the same.

?

Quote by Wesley's Dad View Post
    Kass,

See mine in post #203. Very similar color combination... if not the same.
    Hi. Yes, it looks same. From your lining description. And the outer fabric/color as well. The color of mine's lining is exactly like it shows on the 3rd picture in the post 206.

Hello All! I've just seen a listing on Ebay for some of these wonderful Telogreykas.

I think they are post-war judging by the information about them saying the date of manufacture is 1973, and while they may be original Russian made/same type of style and composition they may differ from the specificity's needed for WW2 reenactments.
    I have purchased one and will send photo's if you guys would like to see their product and how closely they follow to the real WW2 style!

Thanks for your time,

- HeavyFooted

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast