Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Identifying a telogreika jacket

Article about: Gentlemen, Since my childhood, the image of the soviet soldier of the Great Patriotic War included the telogreika padded jacket. For me it is an iconic part of his uniform, and it has ever s

Default Re: Identifying a telogreika jacket

Quote by Dom View Post
    Mike
    I am surprised that we Telogreika shows with a belt at the rear while the documents 41 and 44 show clearly that it does there is no.
    Dom,

The 41 and 44 documents also show the Telo. buttons left to right, but you show a wartime photo and surviving example that proves right to left also. The belt may be a different issue all together, but I think you have shown yourself that the wartime document was possibly not followed to the letter. Unless Dimas is correct and it was intended as a woman's garment regardless of the man wearing it in the wartime photo. Good observations Dom, this is a great thread

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identifying a telogreika jacket
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Quote by Wesley's Dad View Post
    Dom,

The 41 and 44 documents also show the Telo. buttons left to right, but you show a wartime photo and surviving example that proves right to left also. The belt may be a different issue all together, but I think you have shown yourself that the wartime document was possibly not followed to the letter. Unless Dimas is correct and it was intended as a woman's garment regardless of the man wearing it in the wartime photo. Good observations Dom, this is a great thread
    Hi Mike ,
    then it only remains to find a photo showing the small ring in the back in wartime
    I think our Russian friends who come on the forum can help us find
    (Indeed, the picture was reversed )

Dom
    ?

I continued with two photos
    The first coat of the first model, the pocket is present
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying a telogreika jacket  

Dom
    ?

In this photo, the belt loops are present
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying a telogreika jacket  

?

That is not a civil variants. That is a exact a military issue. All the vatniks was produced as a undergarment for use under the overcoat. But they was found to use as a own standard of the uniform without overcoat.
    Exact this picture show the dark grey color of watniks, whereas the throwsers is khaki, as I've mentioned before.
    I can't believe that all the approx a 10 of vatniks found by me in Germany with other soviet stuff as a dated trousers and budionovkas and ushankas, was especiaslly "civil" supply for POW's. I have another 2 examples of watniks made by the same standards.
    Even I never seen civil watniks made exact as military style. Probably you have seen some of the in Ostfront militaria. Civil is more longer an allways with a collar
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

That is not a civil variants. That is a exact a military issue. All the vatniks was produced as a undergarment for use under the overcoat. But they was found to use as a own standard of the uniform without overcoat.
    Exact this picture show the dark grey color of watniks, whereas the throwsers is khaki, as I've mentioned before.
    I can't believe that all the approx a 10 of vatniks found by me in Germany with other soviet stuff as a dated trousers and budionovkas and ushankas, was especiaslly "civil" supply for POW's. I have another 2 examples of watniks made by the same standards.
    Even I never seen civil watniks made exact as military style. Probably you have seen some of the in Ostfront militaria. Civil is more longer an allways with a collar
    Regards,
    Dimas

Dom
    ?

This text is taken from a very serious book "Uniforms of the Russian Air Force" Volume II
    it says "small belt loops have been replaced by a clamping system in September 1945 "
    Our Russian-speaking friends will correct me if I'm wrong
    Attached Images Attached Images Identifying a telogreika jacket 

?

Dom. I prefer the first sources, due it is a real war time orders. I do not believe the last source you add is absolute correct. I had example of the exact same as a postwar watnik, but made in olivedrab cloth with white lining and dated 1941 year
    Regards,
    Dimas

Dom
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Dom. I prefer the first sources, due it is a real war time orders. I do not believe the last source you add is absolute correct. I had example of the exact same as a postwar watnik, but made in olivedrab cloth with white lining and dated 1941 year
    From what source are you talking about?

?

Here is exact war time examples, I 'am sure they are early wear time vatniks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying a telogreika jacket   Identifying a telogreika jacket  

Identifying a telogreika jacket   Identifying a telogreika jacket  

Identifying a telogreika jacket   Identifying a telogreika jacket  

Identifying a telogreika jacket  
    Regards,
    Dimas

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast