Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

'Krasno Armiyets' 1943 pattern pocketless gymnastiorka blouse two versions

Article about: Following on from the previous thread I was asked to show better photos of my 45 dated Gymnastiorka . I thought to post my other pocketless uniform which is female and a size 8 at most - whe

Default 'Krasno Armiyets' 1943 pattern pocketless gymnastiorka blouse two versions

Following on from the previous thread I was asked to show better photos of my 45 dated Gymnastiorka . I thought to post my other pocketless uniform which is female and a size 8 at most - whereas the male one in thinner chino style cotton is a size 5 .
    The elbow reinforcent and loops for attatching pogoni are present on the first one , which came in with most of its original buttons .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Krasno Armiyets' 1943 pattern pocketless gymnastiorka blouse two versions   'Krasno Armiyets' 1943 pattern pocketless gymnastiorka blouse two versions  

'Krasno Armiyets' 1943 pattern pocketless gymnastiorka blouse two versions   'Krasno Armiyets' 1943 pattern pocketless gymnastiorka blouse two versions  

'Krasno Armiyets' 1943 pattern pocketless gymnastiorka blouse two versions   'Krasno Armiyets' 1943 pattern pocketless gymnastiorka blouse two versions  

'Krasno Armiyets' 1943 pattern pocketless gymnastiorka blouse two versions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 'Krasno Armiyets' 1943 pattern pocketless gymnastiorka blouse two versions
    P
    Many

Heres my Female 1943 gymnastiorka. The right over left fly front closure and bust darts immediately apparent. This is in a charming size 1 appropriate to the tender years of its original owner no doubt ! This example came minus buttons and both Gyms came to me minus Pogoni . The Factory mark is more blurred but I can make out something like ' Fabrika Kazan ' Poct 1 and probably a 45 dated stamp in lower corner.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Krasno Armiyets' 1943 pattern pocketless gymnastiorka blouse two versions   'Krasno Armiyets' 1943 pattern pocketless gymnastiorka blouse two versions  

Hi,
    Thank you for the pictures. The cloth clothing seems to be US. This is a fine example of M43 without pockets.
    The M43 for female staff is also very interesting. The cloth is really different.
    Regards.
    Philippe

Thanks Philippe. I was told it was US cloth when I bought it so good to hear that confirmed. The female one is a stout cotton like on breeches. You can see it doesn't crease as sharply from the pics. It took me a long time to find these .
    Last edited by Rob truscott; 03-25-2015 at 01:24 AM.

Dom
    ?

Hi Rob ,

very nice Gymnasterka

white color has a particular meaning ?

Thanks Dom . They aren't white as such but both are a beige shade of khaki . The female one is standard shade and a little washed out so was more brownish grey originally . The large size gym is a light shade of beige hard to describe. It doesn't look washed out but is a slightly pinkish shade of sand khaki ( see close up photo ). The black background contrasts a lot making it appear white perhaps .
    The boy soldier in your username photo has a fairly washed out gym compared to his breeches , I think the soldiers saw it as a sign of the Frontovik !

Dom
    ?

Quote by Rob truscott View Post
    The black background contrasts a lot making it appear white perhaps .
    Yes certainly, a light effect, the Gymnasterka appears to immaculately white

Very nice. I do wonder if the first example has been washed in a harsh detergent or a mild bleaching agent. The pink/brown thread is quite peculiar and I wonder if its color has been shifted by a laundering agent??

Dom
    ?

Hi Mike,

Dimas has presented a blouse with the same sewing thread : RKKA Gimnasterka, 1944 year, US cotton made

Thinner cotton chino style is clear enough in its original color, with succesifs washes, it becomes almost white.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast