Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M 35 Politruk of artillery (political service) gimnasterka tunic

Article about: Here is nice pre-war quality gimnasterka- very nice wool used mostly on the tunics like that and headgear. The collartabs is original to the gimnasterka, but red "squares" are plac

?

Default Re: M 35 Politruk of artillery (political service) gimnasterka tunic

But anyway if my gimnasterka was for tehnical personnel- I upgrade it to the politruk's rank
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M 35 Politruk of artillery (political service) gimnasterka tunic
    P
    Many

Very nice looking tunic. I would be happy to have it in my collection of Soviet cloth. Thanks Clete

Clete,

I know your name from Soviet Awards Page forum and have read many of your posts.

I welcome you here. We could use another Soviet cloth fan to build this forum.

Please, do not be bashful to show us some of the items in your collection. Any timeframe is OK - 1917 thru 1991.

Cheers,
    Richie C
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Hi Clete, I recognise your name too, so welcome to the forum!

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks to the nice welcome Richie and Ade. I do make it over here now and again but am not a big poster on any forum I belong to.

I think I have a nice WWII Soviet visor collection (mostly generals) and will upload some pictures soon.

Sorry to say I am thinning out my tunic collection these days. I am focusing on my WWII visor cap collection. I tend to enjoy the visors more then the tunics these days because the tunics just take too much space when on display while visors do not.

Again thanks for the welcome and I will post some of what I have soon. Thanks Clete

I cant wait to see your visor collection ekclete !! I am also more for head gear than uniforms of WWII.

I posted ten pictures of some of my visors earlier tonight and now they are not showing up anymore. I think I followed all Forum policies so does anyone have any ideas on what might have happened? Thanks clete

Clete!

I do...

I created a new thread in the USSR HEADGEAR section, and moved your post & images there. OK?

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ussr-...-furazhka.html
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Perfect; thanks Richie! Clete

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2