Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M43 pocketless gym with manufacturer's stamp

Article about: Hello Im glad to say that I've bought myself a new M43 pocketless gym, this time marked and dated 1944, size 4 and is in much better shape than a previous one. IMHO I think it's a good one -

Default M43 pocketless gym with manufacturer's stamp

Hello
    Im glad to say that I've bought myself a new M43 pocketless gym, this time marked and dated 1944, size 4 and is in much better shape than a previous one. IMHO I think it's a good one -correct fabric, original buttons with rust stains from steel buttons on fabric due to being folded for a long time, and the stamp is clear but not suspiciously clear as mst of these fake stamps are way too clear. Fabric is a bit hard but it's in great conditio-has nice brownish color, not bleeched at all. This one come from Kharkiv, stored in some former Red Army warehouse I guess, im sure it was never worn.

Here comes some photographs. Please let me know if you see any "red flags"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 pocketless gym with manufacturer's stamp   M43 pocketless gym with manufacturer's stamp  

Last edited by Marinecollector42; 02-09-2019 at 07:09 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 pocketless gym with manufacturer's stamp
    P
    Many

some collar details
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 pocketless gym with manufacturer's stamp   M43 pocketless gym with manufacturer's stamp  

collar interior pic and sleeve details

Some shoulder details. Please let me know if you would like to see some more blouse's details.
    Maybe someone could say who's the manufacturer?
    Best Regards
    Jacob

I think the stamp says “F-ka N. 1 Gor(...) troma”. Maybe „Gorod Kostroma”?

Hello Jacob,

This tunic comes from eBay? I saw an identical one a few months ago, it was sold by an Ukrainian seller.
    I remember two things that didn't convince me about it: the fabric and the price. Fabric and stitching looks new and the marking too fresh. The price was 220 euros if I'm correct, a very low price for such a rare tunic.
    Since I wasn't convinced at the first impression, I showed it to my russian friend and he said it was a repro..

I don't want to denigrate your tunic, I have not enough experience to offer a 100% safe opinion about it
    But this was my experience with the same kind of tunic so...let's see what the real experts of the forum think

Best regards
    Gabriele
    Last edited by Gabriele; 02-11-2019 at 10:39 AM.

Yup, that this blouse. I was also not sure about fresh looking fabric but having this in hands I’d tell there’s nothing suspicious. The only thing is mustard color, but look how many shades of gym’s fabrics. From almost white to mustard or brownish. Generally, fabric is the same as in confirmed original one I had. Fabric has typical smell of old stored cloth but that’s just a thing.
    I’l like to hear what experts would say too.

Let's wait, I think good guys like Dom or RichieC will solve our doubts
    I really wish it's a good one, it would be a real bargain for you!
    But allow me one statement, the most important thing I learned in over one year of membership in this community: always ask before buying, mostly with items that raise doubts. Money does not grows on trees, better to be almost 100% sure with an item before investing hard earned money! And imo this forum is a powerful tool for even the most experienced collector.
    Please don't be offended, I don't want to be paternalistic simply, repetita iuvant

Best regards
    Gabriele

Absulutely agree, but if it won’t be a original one it would be great for reenactment project. However I bought this one having one original ( bought on ebay even cheaper than this one from CZ) and studying gyms which were shown here. Still, Im hoping it’s a total mint from some RKKA wartime or early postwar surplurs forgotten for years, I ve seen some in similar shape like this one.
    I’ll grateful if you would tell what do you think guys ��
    Best Regards
    Jacob

Could someone help me with this one? Please guys, express your opiniom about this gymnasterka. I’d like to know what do you think-a mint original or a good replica?
    Best Regards
    Jacob