Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My first gymnasterka-M43 pocketless version. Real or fake?

Article about: Hi all! This is my first post on this forum and I'd like to show my first gymnasterka. I've never had any experience with soviet militaria before. I really need your help with this one-M43 p

Thank you! I'll add some nice artillery shoulder boards soon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first gymnasterka-M43 pocketless version. Real or fake?
    P
    Many

Very nice start indeed
    Congratulation
    A fair example
    Bruno

Thank you for your opinion. This is how it looks now with artillery/armored troops epauletts and US made leather belt.
    Regards
    Jacob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first gymnasterka-M43 pocketless version. Real or fake?  

Look good !
    Just maybe you should put some medals like a bravery or/and a combat service for add some contrast.

Quote by Bagration View Post
    Look good !
    Just maybe you should put some medals like a bravery or/and a combat service for add some contrast.

I have a plan to add Guard badge, medal of the Great Patriotic War and medal "For bravery in the battlefield" soon. I want to change belt too for Soviet leather or mixed leather-canvas belt.

Troops belt leather & canvas could be great indeed, after that guard badge and patriotic war order ? Don't tell me you will make holes on your gymnastiorka ?!

After that you could also add gas mask bag, grenade or mosin/ppsh ammo pouches ... in fact make a display of a frontovik during 43/45

Quote by Bagration View Post
    Troops belt leather & canvas could be great indeed, after that guard badge and patriotic war order ? Don't tell me you will make holes on your gymnastiorka ?!

After that you could also add gas mask bag, grenade or mosin/ppsh ammo pouches ... in fact make a display of a frontovik during 43/45
    Ok, a bit stupid idea with making holes but there's one moth hole on chest which could be used as badge hole. I'd like to make display of Soviet soldier during the battle of Warsaw area in August-September 1944. I live in place where in late September of 1944 Soviet 76th infantry div supported by 8th Tank Guard corps stormed positions of 3rd SS Div Totenkopf. There are lots of relics and trenches of the battles fought here in 1944. Mannequin showing Soviet soldier from 1944 would make a great display

Well good luck for your project then, you have all my support ! (but please dont make hole on your gym43 )
    Hope you will share with us again how your display goes

If you find something about the 8th tank guard corps dont hesitate to tell me, tanks and tankman of the soviet army are my passion

very nice gym! pocketless versions are hard to find. Last month I have found one dated 1944.

That's a nice looking gymnastiorka where is the date stamp located in your shirt?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast