Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

My small insignia collection

Article about: Hi, I would like to share my small RKKA insignia collection ,some of which I have found and restored myself. On the first picture there are 2 M35 collar tabs of a lieutenant artilleryman fou

Default My small insignia collection

Hi, I would like to share my small RKKA insignia collection ,some of which I have found and restored myself.

On the first picture there are 2 M35 collar tabs of a lieutenant artilleryman found near Moscow.

The second picture is of 2 nearly mint pre-war collar tab squares. Hard to find these days.

The 3rd picture is of a M41 star painted in green protective color, M35 star, and another smaller M35 star found by myself near the positions of 5th Tank Corps in 1944.

The 4th picture is of a M35 star with a seperate sickle and hammer found by myself near the positions of 5th Tank Corps in 1944. I cleaned it and coated it in wax.

My small insignia collection My small insignia collection My small insignia collection My small insignia collectionBefore /AfterMy small insignia collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small insignia collection
    P
    Many

?

Good job mate

?

Looks good!

Can you comment on the ID-tag capsule?
    Saw it on sale and wondered if I could fit a few matches and a sewing needle there?

Quote by Leaf6 View Post
    Looks good!

Can you comment on the ID-tag capsule?
    Saw it on sale and wondered if I could fit a few matches and a sewing needle there?
    Hi, yes, I've seen a video on YouTube where a team that searches for remains of Red army soldiers in Russia opened the capsule and found needles inside of it. This particular one I bought locally for 7Eur.

?

Very nice setup!