Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original General M35 Uniform?

Article about: hi, im interested in buying this guy but I cant tell if he is original or not as I have not dealt with M35 before and have little knowledge about them, can I get some help? thanks!

Default Original General M35 Uniform?

hi, im interested in buying this guy but I cant tell if he is original or not as I have not dealt with M35 before and have little knowledge about them, can I get some help? thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original General M35 Uniform?   Original General M35 Uniform?  

Original General M35 Uniform?   Original General M35 Uniform?  

Original General M35 Uniform?   Original General M35 Uniform?  

Original General M35 Uniform?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original General M35 Uniform?
    P
    Many

Highly doubtful.

Insignia may be authentic, but we would need more qualitative images to decide on that, and the gymnasterka itself seems to be an early 2000X type fake - material, construction & etc. The breeches may be sort of original, but most likely have had the side-seam piping added, more recently than not.

Besides that, the seller has listed some bad copies of items in the past. Case in point; the Frontier Guards visor cap that is currently listed is absolutely NFG.

In any case, if this piece was indeed authentic, the value would be in the $2000.00 range.

I would stay away. In my opinion, of course...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

ok then I will not buy it thanks for the help!

Agree with Richie about the shirt being fake. Starting price for the ebay listing alone is a huge Red Flag. So is the location of the item/seller if you are "in the know" with regards to the old guard of folks who sell this type thing from inside the U.S.A. I seriously doubt the insignia are real either. Any pair of devices off these collars would cost you the lion's share of the initial asking price of the entire thing were they original.

The prongs on the insignia seem not the usual for the normally seen repros. Hence, the small chance I gave it.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!