Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?

Article about: Hello everyone, Just want your advice about this "hardly used" pilotka. As you can see that's not an untouched model ! But i just want to know if it's a good wartime pilotka ? The

Arthur, on this stamp inscription I. V. 74 or "44"?

Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?
    P
    Many

Hello Michael,

Yes I guess that's a "7" don't look like a "4", just a the right you have also another series of number "02552" and above all this numbers you have another series (blue ink) "63???65"

Arthur, I have suggested that this production date - 1.05.1974 or april - IV -1974 ?
    According to other numbers it is very difficult to say something.

Michael, i'm not sure about that because the fabrics and the pattern don't look like a 70s production and also because I never saw the Soviet marked the equipment with day-months-year (like the American ?) plus the stamp would be inside I guess ?

Once again I take all idea i'm not an expert (far from that in fact ...) so you could be right also !

We just have to wait until someone can confirm

I just know something a grey interior is for a pilotka made after 1938 and normally at this time and from 1941 you can find a sweatband inside, also if I don't make mistake the sweatband who dissapear in 1941 come back for the production of 50s.

70s pilotkas have other stamps and markings. I think the blue stamp was the one with the date, but unfortunately its washed out...

Yeah ...

I tried to boost the contrast but I guess nothing change ...
    Click the image for have a little better view.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?   Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?  

Hello Arthur, my French ally.
    Found this pilotka dated 44, which looks very similar.
    ??????? ???? 1944 ???

Not bad at all Wadim, thanks !

That's indeed very close to the model that i show here.
    The pattern look the same and even the thread fabric has the same color !

I also have this discoloration but not a suprise really for a long wearing hat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?  

Guys, I know what you're Gear Red Army experts are much better than me. .
    I only put forward the version. Because, as Dom says - "you can not be sure of anything certain in Russian uniforms".
    And it is absolutely true, because when I served in the Soviet Army in the late 1980s, at various times, I was given two "pilotkas", and they differ from each other. They were made from a completely different cloth, and a little different color. Apparently, there were some deviations from the "standard". A little later, at the end of "soldiers life", when I was a "grandfather" )), I strongly ripped my uniform, and the "Starshina" gave me another, very high quality smooth fabric, with almost brown, not green!

PS I'm sorry for the flood, not related to the subject.

Not enough time because I like to look at the details before giving my opinion. Pilotka It pleases me well. I like construction, the fabric of the cloth, wear sweat panel and the bead of the top of the pilotka.
    For labeling, there are many factories and some have such marking this square.
    I attached some pictures of pilotka prewar and war period.
    Michael thank you for your story.
    Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?Pilotka, yes ! but ... period ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast