Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

PKKA uniforms and gear.

Article about: Hi. Had to photograph few items today so I laid out some more stuff that I have as in different setup groups. All are war time pieces. First is a M 43 gym set. Gym is mint and was found with

?

The leather jacket was used by Estonian Armored Car/Tank regiment and Air Force. It had shoulder boards cut and signs of PKKA collar tabs machine sewn on. Plus holes for three rank pips. I added the collar tabs. These are Estonian made as well as are the crossed cannons. There was a shortage of PKKA insignia. Lot of uniforms hence preserved their three lion buttons and officers did not get rank pips right away. Trousers are tailor made from Estonian overcoat material but lining and thread is Russian. Gas mask is made by Arsenal (weapons factory) in 1941. As far as I know this style of gas mask and bag was not used by the Estonian Army. And the sets like this I have seen, have all been dated 1941. Boots are prewar Estonian made. Company is "Union". They still have price in rubles (Rbl 200.-) written under the sole cause they were on sale in the officers clothing store after the power changed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PKKA uniforms and gear.   PKKA uniforms and gear.  

PKKA uniforms and gear.   PKKA uniforms and gear.  

PKKA uniforms and gear.  
    Last edited by kass; 10-26-2015 at 03:08 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement PKKA uniforms and gear.
    P
    Many

?

A simple set. Cap and trousers are tailor made.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PKKA uniforms and gear.   PKKA uniforms and gear.  

PKKA uniforms and gear.  

?

Estonian ( ex. Roman Tavast company) made buttons for PKKA and few shots of the low boots shown in the first lot.

PKKA uniforms and gear.  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2