Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Rank pips : How to recognize originals

Article about: Here I will make a small tutorial about them. First about the fake pips. They are made in well known type only. Originals in that shape must be magnetic: steel covered with fat layer of bras

All original to me JS.

These are truly becoming difficult to find...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rank pips : How to recognize originals
    P
    Many

Thank you for your answer Richie. I appreciate because it is very difficult to have a strong opinion with pictures. What do you think of my last set. Strange color: not royal blue like militia. the seller says it is 1941 regulation which has suspended red enamel. He says this light green enamel ( he says green and not blue) is use like kaki painted rank pips. I did not find any specific aviation regulation.

Rank pips : How to recognize originalsRank pips : How to recognize originals

regards

jean

These are EXTREMELY rare JS. And yes, I believe that there were enameled variations of the "Zaschitny" (disguising) regulation of 1941.

If these are indeed real, and not re-enameled standard examples, they are worth hundreds of dollars each.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rank pips : How to recognize originals  

Thank you for this answer. Good news!
    best regards
    Jean

Dom
    ?

ВОХР НКПС to me ??

Rank pips : How to recognize originals

Hello Guy, I do not read russian to translate this page talking about the "Zaschitny", this is the same word use by the seller. The colour is just like that, light bue and not green. I have decided to buy this set because I thought it was a border guard's insignias set. But the colour is not green.

Jean

Dom
    ?

Yes not the rectangle but the color is very similar as in the book 35/55 also

The confusion can be great

Hello,

May I asked for your help?

I recently acquired these insignas that were presented as german, and most are, but the small trianglse aren't part of the usual german rank insignas. I was wondering if they may be for some ROA/RONA troups.

What do you think?
    They slighly differs from the soviet en as non enemald

In advance thank you

Bruno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rank pips : How to recognize originals   Rank pips : How to recognize originals  

Bruno, show an image of the reverse so we can see the affixing prongs/screwback.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast