Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.

Article about: Awesome!!! I don't know if one day I could get one suit in small size for myself! Best wishes and good luck to myself Btw, to Datrus: Can you help me to identify these tank helmets for me? I

?

Default Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.

In my search for a Soviet leather tank helmet, i got to know a guy who has this uniform up for sale.

I will put it up in Classifieds with the price 1900 Euro. I write the price here because i'm in doubt if it is a must. Just to be on the safe side. Also i of course want to shows this uniform to all who is interested in these items.

Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform. Leather.

I am quite sure this is an original WW2 uniform, but opinions is most welcome.

?

Could anybody comment on athenticity on these items please. I have them in the Classifieds section, so nice to know. At least for me

Lars

For leathers not of probleme for me.
    A good photo of the badges of collar would be needed.

Marc

?

Thank you for the answer Marc. I will get pics of the badges, next time i go there.

Lars

From the images ONLY, I am skeptical about the buttons. They seem like later buttons that have been poorly spray lacquered.

For me to erase my skepticism, you need to take good close-up images of them also.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

I will take better pics of them too. I trust the owner, but if it's bad i will remove it from Classifieds immediately. He say it is from 1943 on onwards. Do you know for how long time USSR used this model uniform? Sure they must have used them post war also

This model of tank outfit is 1930s vintage - Of course it could have been used early in the war. Surely not postwar in any case.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

Ok. It's that old. Thanks for the info. Close up it does not look "strange" in any way. Collar tabs look good. I must admit i had some unconcious attention to the buttons, but USSR items can be hard to judge. We will see soon. Hope you can tell the difference. Is there swome discreet way to check the buttons while i am there?

Hi,
    For me, the whole Soviet WW2 tank crew uniform is genuine leather. The buttons are similar to those of my set.
    For collar tabs should be better photos.
    Regards.
    Philippe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast