Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

tankman gymnastioka M35

Article about: Hello, I need your help about this tunic. It looks original but what do you think of the buttons? Technical unit buttons on a tankman suit? Thank you for your answers. best regards jean-séba

Default tankman gymnastioka M35

tankman gymnastioka M35tankman gymnastioka M35tankman gymnastioka M35tankman gymnastioka M35tankman gymnastioka M35
    Hello, I need your help about this tunic. It looks original but what do you think of the buttons? Technical unit buttons on a tankman suit? Thank you for your answers.

best regards
    jean-sébastien

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement tankman gymnastioka M35
    P
    Many

Default Re: tankman gymnastioka M35

The buttons are NKPS - Railways. I do not believe there existed "Technical" buttons - but of course, I may be uninformed.

As far as the tunic: It seems to be authentic. Collar tabs seem original type also, but reapplied.

I do not like the date stamp. IMO, it seems too bold for such a worn/faded tunic...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Thank you very much RichieC for your expertise. You ask the good questions IMO: why this type of buttons with this armour crew tabs? what a fresh stamp on a faded tunic. In this case, why does the seller print this stamp? Are sceptic about the letter and the signs of the stamp or only because it is too bold? I really need your help because I have to do the terrrible choise: "buy or not to buy". Thank you for your help Richie.

Jean Sébastien

Fake stamps are very common. It seems that some collectors like to see stamps, even on original pieces. - it makes the item even more "authentic" - and the unscrupulous capitalize on this. However, this particular stamp could indeed be 100% original to the item.

I have only provided my opinions.

Perhaps Dimas, Philippe, Dom, Marc, or Vadim will see this thread and comment further...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!