Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?

Article about: Hello, I would like to buy one or both of these Russian Air Force Gymnasterkas. I will probably need more pics from the one and I will probably need help from someone from this forum who can

Default Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?

Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Hello, I would like to buy one or both of these Russian Air Force Gymnasterkas. I will probably need more pics from the one and I will probably need help from someone from this forum who can write and understand Russian. They appear to be ww2 period to me, does anyone else have any opinions about they being from ww2 period? There are collectors at tis forum who know more about this subject than myself. Both of these are being offered for sale from Russia. Is Russia still relatively safe to buy from? I have bought from Russia before from ebay and had no problems. Is there a risk in buying from a militaria shop from Russia today because of tensions between Russian and the west (I'm from the USA) over the Crimea situation? Thank you gentlemen for your time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Gymnasterka seems Lend lease production , requires better photos for all items .

These are from antik1941.ru, right?

Yes, that is right.

Hello, what is your opinion of antik1941.ru? Are they reputable? I have never bought anything from them before, they look reputable to me. Thanks.

Default hello

Hello, the 2 Gymnasterka pics (The Kapitan and the Major) got mixed together, I will try to post them again and try to separate them. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?   Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?  

Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?   Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?  

Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?   Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?  

Default hello

Here is the major
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?   Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?  

Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?  

Hello, I probably need some picks of the back of the pockets? Can someone who speaks Russian please help me with how to ask for some more pics, in Russian? Please pm me if interested. Thanks.

I like the second example. As Dom has written, the first, needs better photos. As far as asking for more photos, I am sure they will understand if you write in English...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Default Photos of back of pockets

I have requested, from the beginning of this thread, for some photos of the back of the Gymnasterka pockets. I am talking about the major. I have just received the photos, moments ago and I will post them now. I hope this will make it easier to determine whether this Gym is a ww2 1943-45 period Gym. Thanks in advance for any commentary

Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?Are These WW2 Russian Air Force M43 Gymnasterkas?.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast