Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Vintage early WWII Russian M35 Air Force General tunic

Article about: Hi This is another tonic I got recently. As I know it should be an old version M35 wool tunic for the air force major general. Any common or inspection will be appreciated thanks again.

Hi gobusik & Dom

Thanks again for your inspection and kind reminding. Here are two similar tunics I can found on ebay. They might be also from the fantasy faker as you mentioned. Please see the details by the link under the pic, thanks.

WW2 Russian Soviet Air Force Field Marshal General Tunic 1935 Pattern CCCP USSR | eBay

1930s Russian Soviet Military Technical Units Major General Uniform French Tunic | eBay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vintage early WWII Russian M35 Air Force General tunic
    P
    Many

first tunic not gimnasterka type, it "french" and it model used in real russian general 1920-30 era, but ebay example manufactured with error(pockets, buttons),and maked from not authentic cloth, insignia copy my opinion
    second example correct for m35 gimnasterka model, but it copy to my opinion
    see it nice link about russian 1919-43 era uniform, I hope it help you
    ( ) ยป MILDAY.RU - .

Hi Gobusik
    Thanks for your link. I really appreciate it. I will try to use google translate app to convert it.
    BTW, I just posted my another Russian jacket in this forum. Please have a look of it when you're available. Any comment will be appreciated thanks.

Quote by kevin710 View Post
    Hi Gobusik
    Thanks for your link. I really appreciate it. I will try to use google translate app to convert it.
    BTW, I just posted my another Russian jacket in this forum. Please have a look of it when you're available. Any comment will be appreciated thanks.
    I happy help you, about translate- you can ask me, no problem

It seems that someone has bought this...

I agree in full with our Russian colleague. It most likely yet another example of "fuflo" created to deceive unknowing Western collectors.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vintage early WWII Russian M35 Air Force General tunic  
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

The khaki one looks like a standard m69 field uniform with added ww2 style pockets. Proper m35 style doesn't tend to have lower pockets. It is a concept I considered making for a stalin cosplay that never came to fruition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2