Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wartime telogreika?

Article about: Looks like a nice WW2 period telogreika to me but I'm not an expret on these so would like to hear other opinions. Thanks!

?

Default Wartime telogreika?

Looks like a nice WW2 period telogreika to me but I'm not an expret on these so would like to hear other opinions.
    Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime telogreika?   Wartime telogreika?  

Wartime telogreika?   Wartime telogreika?  

Wartime telogreika?   Wartime telogreika?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wartime telogreika?
    P
    Many

Hi,
    There is a very interesting post on the forum, here is the link :
    Identifying a telogreika jacket
    You'll find useful information.
    Regards.
    Philippe

?

Thanks for the link but I've already looked it through and this is why I believe my telogreika is WW2 period one.
    Would still like to hear other opinions about it.

Dom
    ?

Quote by uscha View Post
    Thanks for the link but I've already looked it through and this is why I believe my telogreika is WW2 period one.
    Would still like to hear other opinions about it.

Hi uscha

For what reason you think it is a WWII period ?

Thanks

Strange one you have there... If it were not for the bottom edge pocket, I would think it had the buttons resewn to the wrong side making it inside out. It is a left button type and this has been shown in the thread Philippe links to. This one seems like a Heimkehrerjacke to my eyes, but I am not looking to have that argument again.

?

It's not a WW2 Soviet Telagreika in my opinion. For starters it closes to the wrong side and have nothing in common with the very few i have ever seen. It does not even remind me of the later ones from the 50's and 60's.

Regards, Lars

?

Quote by Wesley's Dad View Post
    Strange one you have there... If it were not for the bottom edge pocket, I would think it had the buttons resewn to the wrong side making it inside out. It is a left button type and this has been shown in the thread Philippe links to. This one seems like a Heimkehrerjacke to my eyes, but I am not looking to have that argument again.
    I don't think this one is Soviet Russian. It just looks.... not right. I have seen a blue/black WW2 one and it was made of a different color fabric on the inside and closed the "right" way.

?

Wartime telogreika?Here is a photo from the thread linked here by Philippe. The photo is dated from 1942 and the telogreikas on that photo also closes from the "wrong side". Thanks for the replies so far.

Hi,
    Lack of thickness and seams do not like me too much or do not match the pre-manufacturing or war.
    For me, and this is only my personal opinion, the color is not consistent with models military.
    Regards.
    Philippe

?

Yes i am aware of the pic. As i wrote it's in my opinion not a WW2 Soviet item. The construction of the ones on the pic is not the same as the one you posted. The one you have posted have less "ribs" or channels on the front chest so to speak. The ones on the pic have 5 channels on the right hand side and 4 on the button side. Anyway what i mean is it's not identical to the ones on the 1942 pic and we cant see the inside on these either. I guess it's one of those items you have to believe in or not. I would not pay WW2 prices for it.

Regards, Lars

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast