Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

White Linnen M-43 Tunic Colonel of Transport Flight

Article about: The transport devices on the shoulder boards have some enamel damage. There are other holes when the stars were moved or added. The buttons have the large anchor. This comes with the pilots

Default White Linnen M-43 Tunic Colonel of Transport Flight

The transport devices on the shoulder boards have some enamel damage. There are other holes when the stars were moved or added. The buttons have the large anchor.

This comes with the pilots Naval Air Force ID book dated 1945, Red ID book missing photo, and Driver license dated 1945.

I am looking for evaluation on this tunic.

Bob Hritz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture White Linnen M-43 Tunic Colonel of Transport Flight   White Linnen M-43 Tunic Colonel of Transport Flight  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement White Linnen M-43 Tunic Colonel of Transport Flight
    P
    Many

Default Re: White Linnen M-43 Tunic Colonel of Transport Flight

Bob,

Please show closer images of the shoulder-boards... Obverse and reverse.

Are the tunic's closure buttons Naval (adorned with an anchor) also?

I am more than happy to help.

Regards,
    Richie
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

All the tunic buttons are the naval anchor type.

The shoulder boards are tied on, and I hate to remove them. I have taken a photo, on the tunic, and the reverse is a low grade wool.

I have also attached a photo of one of his documents.

Bob Hritz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture White Linnen M-43 Tunic Colonel of Transport Flight   White Linnen M-43 Tunic Colonel of Transport Flight  

White Linnen M-43 Tunic Colonel of Transport Flight  

?

This is the driver license issued in 1945 year in Belorussia.
    Also the insignia for the Service of Military transportation is a bit wrong for the navy, and has a wrong shoulderboards piping- it must be green. Also the rank stars looks like a post war reattached. Looks like shoulder boards iis Germany made, the shoulderboard's slip on strap looks like a late war German wool made. Anyway interesting to see all the papers in complete. The price just for a tunic with starps is approx 300-380 USD
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I have a question,
    I've looked at the pictures posted by Bob Hritz of Soviet uniforms. Most decorations I've seen have thick posts behind them. From the uniforms shown, why aren't there big holes through the breast area? Asked this question before, but no one has answered.

Not all uniforms, especially SERVICE types (as is shown above) were adorned with screwback awards - just ribbon bars. Hence, no holes...

I think this set is fake.

Why do you think such Azad?

The lace on the shoulder-boards seems to be middle 1940X type. Stars also - pre-1954 type.

Same with MTC emblems - they are correct for these and the same style (black piping and stripes) with silver lace shoulder-boards...

I feel only that buttons are incorrect in any case, as white Naval Kitel never had hidden pockets with flap - it was only open patch pocket.

IMO, that is...

?

Richie VOSO straps are black stripes on the gold field, but with greenish blue backing
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I think it's the fake because it combined from different items belong to different time periods, and different troops.
    I also think that shoulder boards were made of postwar shoulder boards and are fake itself.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast