Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Women's Gymnastierka

Article about: by Datrus Having had the Tunic in hand i can't see no sign of modification. Unless the whole Tunic was resown. Regards, Lars It is also my opinion Lars, pockets and collar are consistent wit

Default Re: Women's Gymnastierka

Dom,

Just saying that I admit I have no idea what this Gym really is. Is it a factory made version... or a factory converted from M35 parts... I do not know???? We learn together on this one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Women's Gymnastierka
    P
    Many

Hi,
    Sometimes pictures are better than a long speech.
    Here is a modified M35 gymnasterka to make a gymnasterka M43.
    It is a model wool piped raspberry (infantry).
    They have a lot of modifications :
    hooks cervix were removed. Pockets have been removed. Buttons have been added to give the illusion that it was a real gymnasterka M43.
    This is one example among many others and I am certain that there are other gymnasterka altered in forum members or with other collectors ..
    Women's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's Gymnastierka
    Let's open quietly and discuss our passion.
    Regards.

Dom
    ?

Hi ,

fine example, however it is a wool blouse officer probably modified in a tailor.
    Philippe I know very well that 35 are modified, but not the blouse Lars showed , the right pocket flap (rather coarse) may indicate a manufacturing workshop campaign as there were many in the Units .

Women's Gymnastierka

?

Well done all of you I never thought this thread would get this interesting. I have found a woolen women's Gymnastierka as well. I don't have pics of it yet. Maybe on Monday.

Regards, Lars

Hi,
    Thank you Dom.
    Difficult thing to know, because I think we still have a lot to discover and learn about Soviet uniforms and equipment !
    I looked back at the woman's dress that I featured in a post : https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/unifo...-dress-189929/
    There are many similarities with the Women's Gymnastierka we have presented Lars.
    In view of the seams, details, whatever it might originally a Women's Gymnastierka on which was sewn a skirt.
    Perhaps this is a modification made by the tailor unit ?
    Women's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's GymnastierkaWomen's Gymnastierka
    Regards.

?

Very interesting piece i will say. Well done

Regards, Lars

Hello,

Very nice thread. Thanks a lot for all these inputs.

Could it be a femal M43 with no pocket but transfomed lately by adding pockets?

This was already something done on Male's gym. External pockets may just be an easier way to get these done.

What do you think?

Bruno

Dom
    ?

Quote by Philippe View Post
    Hi,
    Thank you Dom.
    Difficult thing to know, because I think we still have a lot to discover and learn about Soviet uniforms and equipment !
    I looked back at the woman's dress that I featured in a post : https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/unifo...-dress-189929/
    There are many similarities with the Women's Gymnastierka we have presented Lars.
    In view of the seams, details, whatever it might originally a Women's Gymnastierka on which was sewn a skirt.
    Perhaps this is a modification made by the tailor unit ?

Regards.
    Hi ,

Yes indeed there is a tender specifications, but with the size of the country and the number of different manufacturers often there are some differences in the design and the selection and availability of materials employed .

For the Dress , it is possible we say that the dress was custom designed by a tailor (small folds up sleeves)
    Beautiful piece in any case

Dom
    ?

Quote by bourguignotte View Post

Could it be a femal M43 with no pocket but transfomed lately by adding pockets?

This was already something done on Male's gym. External pockets may just be an easier way to get these done.

What do you think?

Bruno
    Bruno,

I think the pockets are originally fitted, the wear of the set is consistent.
    From a technical point of view probably easier to sew outside pockets

hello dear member,

I bought this gymnasterka Lars (it was on sale on the forum).

It is certain that all the pieces were sewn together at the same time.

So no subsequent alteration.

The pockets are quite in agreement with the Rules, man must say that the pattern of pockets is not easy to realize.

the buttonhole (Planka in russain) seem to be in the pattern35, because we feel under the collar the small triangle to specific this model

see the red arrow on the picture.

Women's Gymnastierka

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast