Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

1913 German Oficcers Pistol Canadian Bring Back with papers

Article about: Well I bought this, I really did not need it, but it came with what we call anchor papers, meaning it is 100% de-act However i the papers I was given, I found the original papers of the Cana

?

Default 1913 German Oficcers Pistol Canadian Bring Back with papers

Well I bought this, I really did not need it, but it came with what we call anchor papers, meaning it is 100% de-act

However i the papers I was given, I found the original papers of the Canadian Soldier who brought it back!!!

I am not sure if I will keep this one.... but I might.

Dean O
    Canada

1913 German Oficcers Pistol Canadian Bring Back with papers1913 German Oficcers Pistol Canadian Bring Back with papers1913 German Oficcers Pistol Canadian Bring Back with papers1913 German Oficcers Pistol Canadian Bring Back with papers1913 German Oficcers Pistol Canadian Bring Back with papers1913 German Oficcers Pistol Canadian Bring Back with papers1913 German Oficcers Pistol Canadian Bring Back with papers

I like it. Its nice to see one of the more unusual weapons in German service. Its especially nice to have the provenance with it.

like it.

?

Especially nice to see with the holster and provenance. A very reliable sidearm in its day. Thanks for showing.