Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1st WW Black wounded badge.

Article about: I picked this one up this weekend. Is it possible to know who made this badge? I can't find any makers mark on it and have almost no knowledge about them. Thanks, Steven

?

Default Re: 1st WW Black wounded badge.

Hi Steven,this is my old black wound badge and a black wound badge certificate. Steven,I looked for a maker's name, it appears not to have one that I can see. Its lost almost all its black now and a little rusty on the back.Yours is in much better condition.

Also can anyone comment on the certificate , as this came with the badge. Is it correct for the era of this type of badge. Note the wording above Schwarz "Black" has been crossed out .Thanks

Cheer's ,Mark

1st WW Black wounded badge.1st WW Black wounded badge.1st WW Black wounded badge.1st WW Black wounded badge.
    Last edited by Mark; 09-03-2011 at 12:13 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st WW Black wounded badge.
    P
    Many

the badge looks nice mark its the date thats date as it says 1936 so your badge should have a swastika on still a good cetificate

tom

?

Thanks Tom for your comments .Steven's badge is in nice condition, I always thought the wound badge with the Swastika across the helmet was issued from Sept 1939 .Thank you for correcting the issue.

Cheer's,Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2